What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightcap. Buzzed isn't the word.

Oaked red eye. That moon, though. Fire style.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412551018.215895.jpg

Yes, marthafloccer, that's a water. Smacked. Africa Bambaataa on blast.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412551699.690364.jpg

View attachment 227778
This is freakin good stuff. Thanks Patrick.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Glad you like it. I was really interested in trying it when I set out to score it in a trade but in the meantime I tried a few other infected beers and dumped them all. Figured I should pass that thing on rather than risk dumping such a desired brew. Honestly, your farmhouse is the only bretted or sourish beer I have ever enjoyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have a test tomorrow, so this is all I can do :(

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

1412555668249.jpg

My only beard reluctance is that the wife hates it and certain "acts" which I quite enjoy are prohibited while the beard is in place.

My lady-friend (it's this weird in-between thing right now) forbids me from shaving. She said she normally hates beards, but I look silly without it. (I've had one for so long). I don't know how to take that, but I can deal :rockin::beard:

Two Beers EVO IPA while grilling a couple pork loins. SWMBO is inside making risotto and its me, my beer, one of her dogs, and some peace and quiet. Life is good right now.

something sompls sent me. American Flag cap marked "Jen". I don't know what it is. light carbonation. aroma reminds me of a braggot. tastes like a cream ale. whatever it is, it's pretty good. I could drink 2-3 more of these if I had them and didn't need to go to bed.

HB bier de garde. Gave a growler away and keg is kicked. Wanted to share with mattmmille. Must brew soon. So much time sucking.
Anyway, beer...yum.
Tired from myrtle beach bike week but want beer. What to do?!

I used to drink the hell out of that when I lived in Vegas. then again, I used to drink the hell out of a lot of stuff when I lived in Vegas.

Vegas is a hard place to visit, I can't imagine living there. I'd be dead of alcohol abuse or some type of deadly contagious infection, or in jail. Either way, a very shortened life expectancy.

Back