What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammit :( dont be such a fattie nazi!

Ask me again after a few more drinks, and once it is finished smoking. See? I learn from my mistakes... sometimes.

PS my toasted coconut milk stout with a donut. I don't usually eat donuts but someone gave me a glazed donut. I know what you're all saying...
View attachment 165505
I'm fat, this ain't gonna kill me, yet. :D

Someone give you a hot one? That's the only way to eat a glazed donut.

Ask me again after a few more drinks, and once it is finished smoking. See? I learn from my mistakes... sometimes.

No joke, there is a Krispy Kreme about a mile down the road and their glazed donut hot and fresh is a religious experience. I avoid that stretch of road so I don't wind up weighing 300lbs

I seriously don't know where it was purchased or how it got here! Maybe SWMBO picked up on the way back from D.C. sometime. Obviously, it would be available in the Williamsburg, VA area, but I don't know if anyone in our immediate area carries it.

It's like a brown ale, not too heavy, a little bitter. I wouldn't drive to Virginia for it, but I'd drink it again...and the bottles are good for home brew!
Damn that is awesome. BTW, if you can get to Triangle Wine right this second you can get some rare bruery beers, their sours. I cannot get there right now so I'm likely going to miss out. They also have some stone limited releases.
I note you're close to me so I figured I'd pony up that info.

HAHAH someone gave me a hot one all right.
But no, not a donut. I've had KC fresh...it is heaven. That is really the only donut worth eating IMHO. Since there aren't any close to my area, I don't have to worry.
No joke, there is a Krispy Kreme about a mile down the road and their glazed donut hot and fresh is a religious experience. I avoid that stretch of road so I don't wind up weighing 300lbs
Don't hate on 300 #. :D

BrewinHooligan said:
On the coffee. Listening to a podcast on russian imperial stouts planning my next brew while pretending to work at the day job

What podcast? And by who?

coffee? unless its irish or in a stout you are waay too late to be drinkin straight coffee

hells, son! I can drink plain coffee all day & night, and still get to sleep at a reasonable hour. I had an AMP after lunch too. I'm so desensitized to caffeine it's dumb. I need an espresso maker with the capacity to make a thermos at a time.

Gah! after 10 am if i have a cup of coffee I will be unable to sleep all night. Other sources of caffeine have no real effect on me. Unless of course it is alcoholized.

Gah! after 10 am if i have a cup of coffee I will be unable to sleep all night. Other sources of caffeine have no real effect on me. Unless of course it is alcoholized.

I used to drink my granny's cowboy coffee black when I was a kid. everyone else needed cream (real cream) & sugar. it's amazing that I can taste anything. hahahhaa!!!

Having my first bottle of Yoopers hoppy amber after a whole 2 days in bottles. Fresh beer is better right :D IT is pretty good still for being flat :D

Billy-Klubb said:
hells, son! I can drink plain coffee all day & night, and still get to sleep at a reasonable hour. I had an AMP after lunch too. I'm so desensitized to caffeine it's dumb. I need an espresso maker with the capacity to make a thermos at a time.

I'm with ya Klubb. I can drink coffee up until I go to bed and still sleep fine.

This is tasty

ForumRunner_20131211_182741.png

Allagash midnight Brett and golden Brett. Not sure what's up with goofy glasses. Lovin 10oz pours for $5. Other place in town would be 7-8$ for 8oz. image-880994546.jpg

Also about 10 cases of Event Horizon here. Getting a few for folks already, not ready for another trade, but can goandpickitupformebro.

Just got a taster of 40yr anejo barrel Gubna. Weird how it's transformed the golden brett after. Better than the firestone walker tequila barrel stout, still not well matched to the barrel.

This, Carton brewing Boat beer, I had it at the brewery, little place on the Jersey shore and enjoyed it, they where draft only at the time, first time I saw it in a can so I bought it, interesting but I'm not sure.
Fish you may get one as a bonus.

IMG_0906.jpg

Back