What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I struck out in terms of getting beers I was actually trying to find this week , but there's always a silver lining right? Stumbled across these beauties today.

Of course it was interesting when I ran into a couple coworkers at Whole Foods and had to explain why I was buying beer at lunch, but whatever...

What, don't you always buy beer at lunch time?:tank:

Ho Ho Ho.

image-1884550271.jpg

InityBrew said:
The best brand of ice cream. Period. As a child I looked forward to it every time we rolled into San Antonio to visit my grand parents.

You're right. There is just no better ice cream than blue bell. Nothing else I've had even comes close.

Strange little beer, this. Following my work beer in a thermos. My boss was only upset that I didn't bring him one

image-4128540676.jpg

image-1476905652.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
I would definitely take Blue Bells over beer any day. Unless I moved back to Texas of course.
I usually have beer and blue bell together. ;)
Not tonight, though.
nukebrewer said:
God damn you to hell. I want me some mother ****in' Blue Bell!

Gandhi-bot Clone 1.0.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/11317776665/
20131210_221500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr
Hehehe, you should've eaten gallons of it while you were here. :D
InityBrew said:
I still have dreams of the homemade vanilla and the pistachio.

What sweet dreams those must be.

I usually have beer and blue bell together. ;)
Not tonight, though.

Hehehe, you should've eaten gallons of it while you were here. :D

What sweet dreams those must be.

Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head. I got my fill while I was there, but **** me if I don't want some more now that you've posted it.

My SNCA Clone for the second year in a row. This years batch turned out exceptional IMHO. Sierra Nevada did a bang up job themselves for 2013... :D

nukebrewer said:
Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head. I got my fill while I was there, but **** me if I don't want some more now that you've posted it.

If there was an easy way, I'd send you some. ;)

half_whit said:
Strange little beer, this. Following my work beer in a thermos. My boss was only upset that I didn't bring him one
I like that little picnic table flight holder. Is that what that is? Did you make it?

Back