What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all of those Dragon's Milk break open in the package like the one that he sent me did... ok i wouldn't ever hope for that but that is how jealous i am !! That stuff is AWESOME!

It is tasty one of my favorites :) how was the dirty bastard clone I sent?

My Kolsch ... this turned out great and is serving its designed purpose to refresh while I take a break from mowing to grill some burgers. :mug:

image-1107429609.jpg

I only had about 8-10 oz left in that bottle but I loved it. We will have to trade again something so I can get a 4-pack to take into the next drunkin tasting at my LHBS :mug:

I can get you some reserve from the brewery when that new Bitter Root comes out.

LoloMT7 said:
I hope all of those Dragon's Milk break open in the package like the one that he sent me did... ok i wouldn't ever hope for that but that is how jealous i am !! That stuff is AWESOME!

Nooooo!!!!!! You're going to jinx it!
Nizzle, you better pack the living crap out of that stuff now!
If any break, I'm coming after you Lolo! :p

NIZZLE said:
And now this bad mother fooker :)

No wife tonight or kids W.T.F. of course I'm going to get drunk F.T.W.

I hope that is a picture sent from the future you drinking that 2013 BF. ;)

Boulevards Tank 7 Farmhouse. It's ok, seems pretty hippy for a farmhouse without the spicy/peppery taste I dig in saisons. Another cool , cloudy day in MN. Nothing beer and Steely Dan can't conquer!

I can get you some reserve from the brewery when that new Bitter Root comes out.

Still drinking this Dubbel from Mcbaumannerb. First beer since Sunday after the tasting :drunk:

I'll let you know on the bitterroot summer release. IMO the Red dread Imperial Red (spring), and the Last Cast Black IPA (winter) are the best from them. The summer that is coming up is a huckleberry honey definitely not a bad beer just not my favorite from them. The Single Hop, and Nut Brown are both excellent year rounds as well (single hop can be hard to get though as it sells really well around here)

image-2165941637.jpg

Lazy Magnolia Timber Beast. This is a 9% Rye DIPA, if you like rye, you will really like this beer. I read on their website (i may have been druck though) that they had beer playing with this beer for years, but were not allowed to commercially brew it due to MS law on abv. It really shows that they fine tuned this beer, I suggest you grab some if you see it.

allenH said:
Lazy Magnolia Timber Beast. This is a 9% Rye DIPA, if you like rye, you will really like this beer. I read on their website (i may have been druck though) that they had beer playing with this beer for years, but were not allowed to commercially brew it due to MS law on abv. It really shows that they fine tuned this beer, I suggest you grab some if you see it.

Planning on touring the brewery Saturday. Never had Timber Beast but how does it compare to Bear Republic's Hop Rod Rye?

Back