What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christ my 90 year old neighbor used to drink that stuff when I was a kid. He would drink one and line out it on his mantle and line the all up and call them soldiers. Those were the days. lol

Christ was your neighbor? And he drank that swill?

Up in Michigan right now.

Drank a bunch of good brews the last two nights. A bunch of Founder's, Bell's, Atwater, and Short's!

scottyg354 said:
Christ my 90 year old neighbor used to drink that stuff when I was a kid. He would drink one and line out it on his mantle and line the all up and call them soldiers. Those were the days. lol

Jesus...the missing years.

coldcrash said:
Almost spit out my coffee! =D

Who's more likely to pick that up... Discovery Channel or A&E?

Dateline

Haha I call them soldiers too! I showed up at my friends house and said "alright, let's watch these dead soldiers pile up!"

Heroes, all

Tannenzäpfle.

Photo on 5-22-13 at 5.21 PM.jpg

On my second mug of redneck rocket fuel after finally fixing what had to be a hacker glitch. Hehe,they won't get me! Remembering programmer days has it's advantages...now if I could just remember to put some more beers in the fridge for Memorial day...:tank:

Southwest of Detroit. Not going to have time to hit breweries. I'm due back in Connecticut tomorrow.

Bummer, enjoy what you can of our great beer for the next day! I noticed you didnt mention Brewery Vivant, I suggest Triomphe Belgo IPA and Big Red Coq Belgo Red Ale if you see em

Brewdog Jackhammer west coast IPA

ForumRunner_20130522_194319.png

I'm 99% certain I've never had Welsh beer.

I grew up within p!ssing distance of Wales and the only Welsh beer I can think of is Brains. Some of their beers are moderate I suppose but not love material. I've never heard of a traditional Welsh style, not like Scottish or Irish beers anyway.

That one looks like something from a new small brewery (the kind that is increasingly common in the UK) which I haven't heard of.

NIZZLE said:
Go ahead be super jealous this bad boy is delicious.

while I pack all these beauties for a trade. Someone is going to be happy happy happy :)

Well I hope they are happy ;)

I don't know, they might be. ;)

From what I heard brewery vivant escoffier will never be brewed again but i don't know that to be a fact. and the can recommends to age. So I hope my bottle shop has more next week I will buy all they got cant find this anywhere else.well at least I can't.

ForumRunner_20130522_175226.png

ForumRunner_20130522_175255.png

From what I heard brewery vivant escoffier will never be brewed again but i don't know that to be a fact. and the can recommends to age. So I hope my bottle shop has more next week I will buy all they got cant find this anywhere else.well at least I can't.

My bottle shop still gets it and has plenty but might be coming to the end of the production run.

Back