What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 366901

I raise this glass of stout with a splash, to the fallen heroes of the US Army. The most recent fall was my grandfathers Budweiser US Army shaker pint. I had inherited a full set of armed services Bud shaker pints... This might have been the last one.

My arse took it out while I was carying in last months homebrew supply purchase in an attempt to clean out the suburban

A moment of silence please ... :(

Never seen that beer out here, so I'm guessing you byob. Great weather, close to San Diego, looks like a great weekend ahead. Cheers

Thanks! Brought a few back from Connecticut earlier this week...first time having it and it's great.

One of my top 3 favorite IPA's. What did you think?

Oops forgot my commentary because we don't get a lot of East Coast ipas. It's obvious who has the best ipas....

We all do!! It's super good and is comparable with something like elevated IPA and other "best" ipas. That being said elevated IPA is four 16 ounce cans and this one is 4 12 ounce. So that is a bummer. You guys I see now have an Oskar Blues Brewery out there. Remmy has posted the blue can ob ipa. Elevated IPA and pernicious are both better but it might be a better value coming in a six pack. Anyways it was definitely above 90 points.

Yesterday was my last day after 14 years in the auto industry. I start brewing professionally on Monday.

Wish you so much luck and congratulations. I know you have really wanted to brew professionally. So cool it's come true for you.

I have the perfect glass for that...

image.jpeg

In Order at the 45th Fudge open:
Black coffee
Shot--BV
Bloody Mary (splash of Tabasco)
White Birch Brewing Hop Session
Shot-BV
SnPa
Shot-BV
Coors light

Went home
HB blonde
Glass of BV (X3)

Nap!!!!!!!

A vodka martini. Sometimes beer just doesn't cut it when you and the wife disagree on just what is needed for that 'simple remodel' project.

:smack::smack:

I'm currently enjoying the "nectar of the Gods" aka Carbou Slobber.....actually working on number 4. Who says you can't catch a buzz on a sessions beer? :tank:

Just finished 2 racks o' ribs on the grill ... working on the top half of a Clown shoes Barista ... seems enuff' coffee for me. great flavor. ... :ban:

I'll keep you in mind when I venture up to Vermont! Won't be for a while this Massachusetts weekend trip is taking a lot outta my budget lol

I checked.... It seems that the USMC is the last man standing. Glasses don't last long around here.

Shame. I have the same luck there's nothing more heartbreaking then destroying a glass with memories attached.

Currently wondering how I can get my work to pay for travel to the Cicerone Exam site in the Bronx, the 375$ for the exam and I might as well squeeze in a bit more training ;) because who doesn't like getting paid while learning about beer

View attachment 1471739619380.jpg

Back