What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have it now, and buy a second to open later. It is really boozy at the moment, basically a fresh American Barleywine that was dosed with rye.

I can see it being great next year.

I can probably help you if @hawgwild81 can't. I believe that I see Tilquin routinely here.

Cafe. Leaving early for a Doctor's appt, followed by Star Wars with the eldest.

It was an gift, I haven't seen any of it around here. I imagine it was 12 or 15$ for the bottle?

Local guy just offered to sell me $80 for 2015 BCBS Regal Rye. That's more than what Rare went for retail. Freaking crazy.

I hate opportunists. It's a shame people can't be fair in stuff like this. Why not only buy what you will drink. An if you over purchase sell it off for at least close to what you got it for

Water right now, then gym. I was going to go dry again today/tonight, but once I get back I'll break out some whiskey do a tribute shot or two. RIP Lemmy Kilmister. How that bastard survived this long I don't know, but it's still out of nowhere.

enjoying a 10 month old cider while out chopping wood. So cold out, ice crystals are forming in the cider

WP_20151228_16_28_28_Pro.jpg

Snowed in and power just came back on I'm guessing it will go out again we are under a severe weather alert it's stupid outside took my a hour to get home normally 10 minutes

I'd have to say the 13. It was the smoothest of the 3, and just seemed more balanced. Down to one of the 13 and one 15, but glad to have shared those with the family. I figure I'll repeat the process again next Christmas with them. :)

You must like your family more than I like mine. Lol

Back