What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Trying to figure out why I thought it was a good idea to chase a 120 min last night with two G.F palette wreckers and a Oskar Blues Gordon. Today is gonna be a long day

Havent had a fresh 120 in a while. Need to get one. Are you going to brave the crazy whenever CBS is tapped?

Havent had a fresh 120 in a while. Need to get one. Are you going to brave the crazy whenever CBS is tapped?

Did you read how they're doing it? You have to stand in line for a chance at a ticket tonight, tomorrow and Friday. 40 tickets each night @7PM. If you get a ticket, you get a pour of CBS on Saturday morning at 10AM.

Water. They proclaimed yesterday that eating lunch at your desk is not professional, so we day shifters are no longer allowed to. What if I want to be antisocial and get my freaking work done, or be available to back up my coworkers for a little bit if they need it?

Did you read how they're doing it? You have to stand in line for a chance at a ticket tonight, tomorrow and Friday. If you get a ticket, you get a pour of CBS on Saturday morning at 10AM.

If that is how they are doing it then no thank you. They are just getting business in there. I'll love a pour but not worth dealing with as$holes. I'm looking for what Flying saucer will have friday. I havent been there or Petrol in a long while

Water. They proclaimed yesterday that eating lunch at your desk is not professional, so we day shifters are no longer allowed to. What if I want to be antisocial and get my freaking work done, or be available to back up my coworkers for a little bit if they need it?

I wear a hat with my business casual, eat at my desk, and work for 8 hours straight without getting up to b.s. about my life with the people around me (that falls on you guys). The second they tell me I'm being unprofessional, they can try to find someone else.

Blazing hot soup that I made at 7am (get a Stanley thermos, best purchase ever) and water.

If that is how they are doing it then no thank you. They are just getting business in there. I'll love a pour but not worth dealing with as$holes. I'm looking for what Flying saucer will have friday. I havent been there or Petrol in a long while

I'm already in line for tonight's tickets. ;)
Just kidding, I have somewhat of a life outside of beer. Seriously, though, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if there was already someone camped outside the front door right now. I'm sure CBS is great and I'd love to try it, but I'm sick of these super limited, difficult to get, hyped up beers and all the people who rush after them. That's it! I'm finished with craft beer! I'm switching to the most underrated wood aged beer out there. Time to get my Budweiser on!! :p

Bud Light. For free. With lunch.

It is the only choice. At least it will be good with pizza.

Did you read how they're doing it? You have to stand in line for a chance at a ticket tonight, tomorrow and Friday. 40 tickets each night @7PM. If you get a ticket, you get a pour of CBS on Saturday morning at 10AM.

Plus they only have a 5 gal keg of it. The whole state of Texas only got 3X5gal. The 120 min was great. Hard to believe it's 18%

Just eat in your car. Fog up the windows and blast punk or hard rock. See what they think of that. ;)

Bud Light. For free. With lunch.

It is the only choice. At least it will be good with pizza.

I always find that the beechwood really compliments anchovy!

Water. Just had my soup for lunch and browned a pot roast so it can slow cook for the next several hours. At least I can look forward to dinner. :)

I'm sure CBS is great and I'd love to try it, but I'm sick of these super limited, difficult to get, hyped up beers and all the people who rush after them.

It's not worth that much effort, IMO. It's really good, but I prefer KBS. One of the local bars did flights (BS, IS, KBS, CBS) for their grand opening. No line, list, or any of that BS. My favorite NOLA bar is waiting until KBS 2015 release to tap theirs since they wanted to wait until after Mardi Gras. Founders 'embargoed' everywhere else until March 30th to release it, so they're releasing it at midnight and probably also doing flights.

Water with Panda Express for lunch. I'm going to regret this later.

Where's @remmy hiding? He's usually 15 beers deep at this point. :D

It's not worth that much effort, IMO. It's really good, but I prefer KBS. One of the local bars did flights (BS, IS, KBS, CBS) for their grand opening. No line, list, or any of that BS. My favorite NOLA bar is waiting until KBS 2015 release to tap theirs since they wanted to wait until after Mardi Gras. Founders 'embargoed' everywhere else until March 30th to release it, so they're releasing it at midnight and probably also doing flights.

Last May we stumbled into mad dogs on a nice sunny afternoon during the middle of the day a week after craft beer week and they still had KBS on tap. No line no fuss

Water with Panda Express for lunch. I'm going to regret this later.

Where's @remmy hiding? He's usually 15 beers deep at this point. :D

Just slammed-down a cappuccino. Had to come into the office to interview someone today and am now waiting for my final call of the day...and try and convince my superiors to go with Tomcat over JBoss.

I need a vacation to get away from beer.

Water. Giving myself another night of being good but may suck down the two hydro samples I took last night for kicks. I should be right as rain tomorrow. If rain is ever right, that is.

Not on the tree I was cutting, but yes I did bucknuts on another tree and I didn't wash or sanitize either seeing that I'm about 1/2 mile away from the house ;)

I chop wood the same way I make beer....the easy way!View attachment 254010

Nice! I'll join you along the lines of Sixpoint.

Also picked-up some 2013 Bigfoot (my store has a **** load of it) for $9. Lots of 2014 Riserva, too, at $14.49.

Water. Giving myself another night of being good but may suck down the two hydro samples I took last night for kicks. I should be right as rain tomorrow. If rain is ever right, that is.

Hope you feel better!

asian-photos3.jpg

Coffee.
Anyone a fan of Colin Cowherd? If you are, I'm sorry. Dude got owned by Dan Patrick yesterday. He's a ******, right up there with Jim Rome.

Cowherd is a *******. Rome is even worse. Sorry for the delayed response I've been busy making sure people survive their drunken relative handling his c@ck off the porch then serving them food. J/K but yeah Vomit and diarrhea everywhere ah yes it's flu season.

Back