What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last of my Mild that's not earmarked for competition.

Here's a pic for @Remmy.

20150204_194830[1].jpg

And another.

Stoke-fan-gives-v-sign-003.jpg

Or another he might be more familiar with.

200_s.gif

Having a water after taking out the @Qhrumphf for tomorrow's pick-up.

So, Connecticut gets Troegs now, I guess. Picked this up at my local shop not 20 minutes ago.

Southern CT has gotten Troeg's for a bit. We just got Nugget Nectar in this week, though.

Cheers, buddy. Need to brew again soon. :D

Second of the previous sour saison, brewed with conan and "dreg party*" and also sitting at 1.017. This is easily the best of the three i sampled tonight. Nice sour punch, straight to the berries! :)

*Dreg party consists of dregs from: Ryan and the gosling, St. Bretta, CCB America Wild Sour, Fifty Niner, Interlude, Grist Berliner Weisse, CS Batch 100, Cherry Funk, Cantillon Kriek 100% lambic bio, Riserva, Surette, and Rueuze.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423101263.466773.jpg

Southern CT has gotten Troeg's for a bit. We just got Nugget Nectar in this week, though.

Cheers, buddy. Need to brew again soon. :D

Definitely. I'm brewing a Foreign Extra Stout sometime next week with my buddy from work and then I don't know what I'm brewing next, but whatever is, I'll brew it with you.

Another Nugget Nectar.

Back