What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is our buddy @thecadjockey ?
It's quiet in here. You slacks aren't drinkimg enough.

I racked swmbo white wine over in the secondary today, kegged my Simcoe/mosaic IPA, bottled 5 gallons of sour quad and cleaned a couple cases of bottles. I do more by 1 PM than most people do all ****ing day. Plus I'm drunk already so there's thst.

Wife just talked me into going to the gym. Haven't been there since before my oldest was born (almost 3 years) and I've had three beers today.

Drinking water.

Having some sort of raspberry pineapple white tea. Want a beer, but it just doesn't sound good right now.

Water.

Now a coke, while putting the Christmas stuff up in the attic. It has been sitting in the garage for 3 weeks taking up space.

Looking at the first Abrasive of the year next.

View attachment 251514getting the pit ready for yard bird this afternoon
View attachment 251515but with help like this I might spend more time playing hide n seek with the firewood than actually drinking

I call that living the life. That's awesome. Wish I were smoking something right now.

Mountain Dew and heating strike water for a Galaxy Rye APA. You know, something @Remmy or @BUCKNUTS might actually drink...

That sounds too fancy for my tastes. Good luck on brew day. I have brewed with Galaxy in the past and love it.

Is this real life?

Or is this fanta sea?

Finishing up a drake's draconic imperial stout clone.

20150125_125445.jpg

I call that living the life. That's awesome. Wish I were smoking something right now.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422223441.857959.jpgcheers at least you got to brew during the week and bust caps.

That sounds too fancy for my tastes. Good luck on brew day. I have brewed with Galaxy in the past and love it.

Mountain Dew and heating strike water for a Galaxy Rye APA. You know, something @Remmy or @BUCKNUTS might actually drink...

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422223570.629263.jpgspeaking of a rye APA this is going down great plus it's a proper koozie of the only Spurs that matter

Velvet merkin while brewing my first batch over 6g. See what happens as its due to me totally f'ing up and getting distracted by the fam.

Good news is I'll finally be able to split the batch and pitch 2 different yeasts and see how much of a difference happens between 001 and conan.
View attachment 251525

Whats the towel used for? Do you use a kettle as a mash tun? I've been using a igloo cooler and am getting tired of hoping I stay at temp for a hr. How often do you have to fire up the burner while mashing?

Back