What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why it takes every fiber in my being to even eat out at restaurants any more.
I give you a hard time, but you might be surprised at some of my OCD/germaphobe habits.

I'm with you I love food and I dine out frequently but I would be telling a lie if I said I was a little Apprehensive about it.

I was going to buy a false bottom for it actually. Think a ten gallon mt will be big enough to do 12 gallon batches?

If they're lower OG, maybe. I did a couple 1.055 10-gallon batches okay. It was pushing the limits for sure. I can safely get 22 pounds of grain in my 10 gallon MT with .25 gallons of dead space, medium body. Anything more than that, no way. That would make a good BK though.

I'm with you I love food and I dine out frequently but I would be telling a lie if I said I was a little Apprehensive about it.

I refuse to eat out at a restaurant any more unless it is somewhere really, very special. Aside from the horrible ingredients most places use to make things taste good and sodium overload, I worked in a kitchen that won awards for cleanliness. I'm pretty sure people get sick just by looking at an Applebees.

If they're lower OG, maybe. I did a couple 1.055 10-gallon batches okay. It was pushing the limits for sure. I can safely get 22 pounds of grain in my 10 gallon MT with .25 gallons of dead space, medium body. Anything more than that, no way. That would make a good BK though.

I can't wait to use my 10 gal. Igloo MT I got for xmas. Rather intimidated since it will be a whole new process for me, but oh so ready to have something with a real grain bill.

- more coffee, doin work, watching the snow

Hmmm. It might be a hlt in its next life. That means I can put an element in it after today's brew. Sweet!

I can't decide what the next beer should be. Let the heavy day drinking begin!

I refuse to eat out at a restaurant any more unless it is somewhere really, very special. Aside from the horrible ingredients most places use to make things taste good and sodium overload, I worked in a kitchen that won awards for cleanliness. I'm pretty sure people get sick just by looking at an Applebees.

The sickest I've ever been in my life was after eating a steak dinner at Outback I was begging for someone to kill me. I'm sure it was some guy's c@ck infested hands on my steak.

The sickest I've ever been in my life was after eating a steak dinner at Outback I was begging for someone to kill me. I'm sure it was some guy's c@ck infested hands on my steak.

My best friend works at an Outback. He sends me pictures of things I rather not disclose for fear of my stomach purging itself of lunch. Just... if you need a steak fix, throw one on the grill.

My best friend works at an Outback. He sends me pictures of things I rather not disclose for fear of my stomach purging itself of lunch. Just... if you need a steak fix, throw one on the grill.

Now you tell me! Lol lesson learned believe me

Coffee at work. I think a few coworkers tool the morning off not sure. Guess if I get an angry phone call my question will be answered

Dying to tear into my first dfh 120 but suppose I should let it sit till the head in the bottle settles. Hb kolsh it is.

Water. Going to try and limit myself to 1 pint per day. Except on brew days of course. I feel great.

Dying to tear into my first dfh 120 but suppose I should let it sit till the head in the bottle settles. Hb kolsh it is.

Did you see they drank your 30+ year old can of Bud over the weekend? No pic / video yet. Try to make the DFH 120 last that long..

on coffee at work.

More coffee...SWMBO will probably work late, but was less grumpy by the time she left for work. Thanks for the kind words about my aunt. Unfortunately, they are stopping treatment, trying to make her comfortable and trying to get her into a room on the hospice floor. I wish I had been to visit more recently.

More coffee...SWMBO will probably work late, but was less grumpy by the time she left for work. Thanks for the kind words about my aunt. Unfortunately, they are stopping treatment, trying to make her comfortable and trying to get her into a room on the hospice floor. I wish I had been to visit more recently.

Sorry to hear that, man.

:( I'm sorry. My sincere condolences.

Sorry to hear that matt

Pumpkin Stout HB and HB Mosaic IPA. No pics. Who schedules meetings after 5? damn

It feels as if you've been brewing since this morning. Is this just one batch?

Yeah, stovetop takes forever but it is a lot warmer in here than it would be out there with the propane.

It recently occurred to me that I cannot much use my leaky counter flow chiller when it is zero degrees outside. Hope this pot fits in the sink for an ice bath.

Back