What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't sound too sure about the Simcoe, so that makes sense. Guess I'll find out Friday if I get a ping from FedEx telling me there's a package headed my way from OH.

I remember my 75th batch. No I'm lying. That was a long time ago. Although, my frequency has slowed since I started brewing 10 gallon batches.

Since he gave me a shoutout, I'm going to go @Remmy mode and drink a growler of my amber tonight.

Ive been brewing 3 years just about 2 batches per month.

Well, dammit! I should've know I couldn't @bucknuts a whole day away without it catching up to me. After a nice day of pissing the time away, now I'm having to go through an ordeal of trying to air up my MIL's tire she so lovingly just dropped off with no notice, only to discover the tire is severely punctured. Now I have to unload all the BS she has piled up in the back to get to the spare. Ugh....why do I live anywhere near family. Need more beer.

Well, dammit! I should've know I couldn't @bucknuts a whole day away without it catching up to me. After a nice day of pissing the time away, now I'm having to go through an ordeal of trying to air up my MIL's tire she so lovingly just dropped off with no notice, only to discover the tire is severely punctured. Now I have to unload all the BS she has piled up in the back to get to the spare. Ugh....why do I live anywhere near family. Need more beer.

To make you feel better, you could live in a cold section of the country and be doing this for the MIL.

To make you feel better, you could live in a cold section of the country and be doing this for the MIL.

I wouldn't be so annoyed if I was the only help she has. But, she is married. That sack of crap SHOULD be doing all this but he's completely useless for anything other than going to work each day, coming home, drinking a gallon of wine and smoking on his back porch while taking 5 hours to cook his dinner while treating his wife like schit. The thought of doing anything outside of that routine just blows his mind. What just took 30 minutes or so would take him a day. He'd seriously have to take off work tomorrow to do what I just did. And it STILL WOULDN'T GET DONE! He'd have to spend an hour reading the car manual to see how the spare works even though he's not dumb. He's actually a smart guy. Ugh.... I could go on for hours. Rant over.
tl;dr
No one cares.

Ha! Haven't done **** yet. Just poured a HB while searching for Teflon tape. Still time to blow up the house

Try driving a standard car back into the garage after brewing. I somehow make it in every time. :D

Just had a water and it tasted better than any beer I had today.

Attachments

• 20150106_215239[1].jpg
    20150106_215239[1].jpg
    117 KB · Views: 65
Need a copper fitting that I don't have. ****. This will have to wait until tomorrow. Can't wake to take a cold shower at 0500 tomorrow...

Need a copper fitting that I don't have. ****. This will have to wait until tomorrow. Can't wake to take a cold shower at 0500 tomorrow...

It's winter time just throw on a tad more decorate on in the morning and you'll be fine. Chances are your co workers all have stuffy noses and won't even notice.

Water. Debating on what's next. Had a jk Nobel king with pizza for supper

It's winter time just throw on a tad more decorate on in the morning and you'll be fine. Chances are your co workers all have stuffy noses and won't even notice.

Water. Debating on what's next. Had a jk Nobel king with pizza for supper

Good idea, plus I don't really care if they think I stink :p

And noble king is great, love that beer

Just one tonight...thanks Hello! Wasn't sure about this one. It's not vvery sweet, but I get the coconut. Nice...a little bitter, but good.

IMG_20150106_224136381 (1).jpg

2013 Ten Fidy...so much green apple.

I had some 2013 that I loved. Drank the last one about 2 months ago and I don't remember green apple. If it did have it though, I can't imagine how good it would be without it.

So I have this problem. I keep buying expensive barrel aged release beers (tonights being a Hanger 24 750ml Barrel Roll No. 3 Pugachev's Cobra) and when I get home, I decide I don't want to open them yet. So instead of drinking something good, I fall back to a nasty Stella Artois that someone left at my house this weekend.

sigh

Ive been brewing 3 years just about 2 batches per month.

I've been brewing almost 20 years, and much of that was 2 x 5 gallon batches every brew day (once every 3 or 4 weeks). Last year was my slowest year ever with only about 120 gallons (and 40 of that was 2 batches). I spent too much time judging and building up points, and not enough time brewing. Need to fix that for 2015, but my batches have been cut in half since I went to 10 gallons at a time a few years ago (I can brew 20, but can't temp control more than 10, so the 20 gallon batches were club or event brews where somebody else took the other 10).

Growler is smacked.

Not at all, but way better than a Stella I'm glad I got to try a variety of west coast ipa while I was in Cali in December

Toilet piss is better than stella... I'd be drinking that but it doesn't get me as drunk.

CA does have some excellent ipa's for us hopheads. Green Flash's aptly-named West Coast IPA is one of my fave.

So I have this problem. I keep buying expensive barrel aged release beers (tonights being a Hanger 24 750ml Barrel Roll No. 3 Pugachev's Cobra) and when I get home, I decide I don't want to open them yet. So instead of drinking something good, I fall back to a nasty Stella Artois that someone left at my house this weekend.

sigh

You will soon have a lot of beer just hanging out. Trust me, it is an addiction.

I have so much beer, I can never decide what to drink.

I'm following up a Project Dank (Oct 2014 edition - it was getting close) with a Sunner Kolsch. That's a change of pace, I'll have you know.

Back