What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415309897.920830.jpg

At the shop trying to decide what to pick up. Help!

Blithering Idiot is good. You need that.

I actually prefer Devils Milk, so if your picking up Blithering Idiot, you'll need to get this one too.

Grab some Storm King for Stout Day.

And you're probably not gonna want to pass up Curieux. Grab at least one of those.

Hope that helps! :mug:

One more beer before I submit my accomplishments for annual compensation aka bonus. :D

Next.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415312269.348536.jpg

I'm back. Took an amazing camping trip out west. Many beers were consumed- even those low abv Utah ones.

Back to michigan beer tonight.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415312410.281207.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Very average choices

Until I went to the single-malt aisle. I'm not a bourbon guy. There are two aisles-full of bourbon. It's crazy in there. Luckily, it's about a 3-minute walk from my office. :D

They have a Macallan 62 for $25K.

Canned on Monday. That's what the sticker on the sixer said. Nebco doesn't mark their cans.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415314685.917962.jpg

I need to visit the brewery and show them how to brew an IPA. BTW were there pirates in San Diego? I must have skipped that chapter every year we learned about new world exploration in history class.

1415315851039.jpg

Had one of my mixed fruit blondes after work and watching the son play hockey now. Daughter was with the players, tripped and fell, and had her hand stepped on. I think a nail is gonna fall off. ****

1415316186438.jpg

You wouldnt be missing anything. :)

Having a buff sweat now and having ALL of these later. ;)
View attachment 234228View attachment 234229

Wow. What a haul. I went to the craft beer store close to me, and I could not find one cold stout except for left hand. I'll be drinking the other warm stout after it cools. They have a decent sized selection but like zero stouts. Ah well FL is known for beer pussies.

Back