What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First bottle of my bourbon barrel aged RIS. It has a bite. Hope it smoothes out in time for Christmas presents.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415241041.548845.jpg

A while back I gave some Homebrew to the owner of my bottle shop to try. He said he loved it, but I shrugged it off as him being nice to keeping me buying beer.

Today he emailed me to ask if I had more of my hunahpu clone for sale.

:turninginresignation:

Going to find a celebratory beer, brb.

That's awesome! I'm with skeezer. Sounds like a good trade opportunity.

This is what happens when I'm in charge of dinner. Buffalo wings, tater tots, and a pull of my Heady clone. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415241148.510872.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Enjoying a tall glass of water after killing 12 White Castle burgers. Feeling Fat...but love watching this each year.

Watch "YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Thei…" on YouTube
YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Thei…: http://youtu.be/1NDkVx9AzSY

Next time SWMBO visits the family in Chicago without me, I swear to God I'm taking down a crave case. As far as I'm concerned, I've been fasting since 2007.

Water.

Save one of them and we can trade...I brewed one this past New Years, been bulk aging for 10 months. I have tinctures of pepper/cinnamon, some oak soaking on Stagg, more oak soaking on Jose Cuervo Familia Reserva, a lb of Cocoa nibs, 10 vanilla beans soaking in vodka, and Kopi Luwak coffee ready to go, just need to add the oak and have a blending session and bottle. Hopefully doing that this month if I am not as lazy as the past couple months.

Sounds good, I'll save you a couple. I followed the recipe here except I left out the peppers and added some whiskey. I'd love to try yours next to it.

@hawgwild81 I got one for your next box too

I love that beer. I have seen backwoods bastard, is it something I need to grab?

Drunk and switched to water/bud.

You don't have to go out of your way to grab some but if you happen to come across some... I am going to California in a month and could help keep your Pliny pipeline open

****, drinking water. Went to bed once already. Work keeps calling. My job blows. Gonna have a tall bud.

Water and a dr. Pepper. The only thing worst than getting up early to go to work is getting up early to see its ****ty weather to go along with it. For SE Texas standards it's cold and rainy *62

Back