What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drank like a fish last night and paid dearly overnight. :(
No walk today, it is raining so I'll sit here and be a lump in a chair. Coffee, water, and protein shake.

Now to try and get through 200 more pages of some BS training document that needs approval. Seriously, who reads a 250 page training document other than the ******* who wrote it and the ******* who has to approve it?

/rant

Seriously, who reads a 250 page training document other than the ******* who wrote it and the ******* who has to approve it?

Heh. True. Guess it's good there IS a training document? At my company we just implement whatever the sales guys dream up. It makes for a lot of fire fighting and re-education of the client. Sometimes... it works out because the client doesn't know what they bought anyway. That's a good day. ☺

Heh. True. Guess it's good there IS a training document? At my company we just implement whatever the sales guys dream up. It makes for a lot of fire fighting and re-education of the client. Sometimes... it works out because the client doesn't know what they bought anyway. That's a good day. ☺

Sure it is good, but if no one is going to get through it all then who really benefits? In truth, these things are designed to appease those who control our licensing which in turn controls our ability to do any business. So a 250 page document keeps the doors open and everyone is happy.

It is just boring! So boring and poorly written!

Water. About to hit another coffee though.
Work just keeps piling on and on. I guess I should be grateful though.

Sure it is good, but if no one is going to get through it all then who really benefits? In truth, these things are designed to appease those who control our licensing which in turn controls our ability to do any business. So a 250 page document keeps the doors open and everyone is happy.

It is just boring! So boring and poorly written!

So, there's the 250 page document for the regulators...and I guess there will be a 1 page bullet points page for the people that actually need to what the heck to do.

Coffee.

Early dismissal from jury duty. Woohoo! Though getting picked for that trial would not have been the worst thing since it would have meant another week off from work.

I see you lunch beer.

Aren't you supposed to be in a meeting somewhere?! :fro:

I am. Having a project-kick off here at the office and it's 7 hrs. long. Needed to go grab more Coff - wish it were beer. And lots of beer. I explain my database architecture much better and clearer after I'm a few beers deep.

Time for a lunch beer

1415293456427.jpg

Stout Day?! Whaaaat?! I gotta go stock the fridge for tonight!!! I know I have a bomber from Hello to get me started! Woo hoo! Currently reheating coffee.

Drinking water.

@Remmy, you will like this one... Client upgraded from SQL Express to Data center and didn't tell us. The licensing of our product is different for each of them. The upgrade broke their system and they don't have any Express backups we can revert to. This is pushing them to the full version of SQL at a nice chunk of change for us.

Not a stout, but my first bottle of nut brown. My lambic conveniently filled the 5 gallon carboy, a one gallon carboy and i got every last drop of yeast cake. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415303924.605524.jpg

Water while working.
A new Whole Foods location just opened up in Houston. This one has a brewery and this. View attachment 234153
Every grocery store should have a beer tricycle. :D

I heard they were going to do their own brewies, but just in a couple locations. Not getting one in my area, though. It'll be interesting to see what they have to offer and how good they are. I wonder if they will distribute from there to other stores? Maybe you should do an in-store tasting review from the cyle seat...hmmm?

More coffee...waiting for end of driving duties to have some stout...and maybe cheat a little with robust porter.

So is it a kegercycle or a kegertricycle?

I like the sound of kegercycle. Either way, I need one. :D
I heard they were going to do their own brewies, but just in a couple locations. Not getting one in my area, though. It'll be interesting to see what they have to offer and how good they are. I wonder if they will distribute from there to other stores? Maybe you should do an in-store tasting review from the cyle seat...hmmm?

More coffee...waiting for end of driving duties to have some stout...and maybe cheat a little with robust porter.

I'll have to check them out. I'm not expecting them to put out anything that will be wow worthy, but hopefully they do some good things. Maybe they will let me do a Dar style one nostril sniff review while riding the kegercycle. :p

Back