What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This,

IMG_5098.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415323965.495585.jpg

Missed so many post today but did catch that we are supposed to be drinking stouts.... Was likely gonna do that anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Some people are all tag and no game
View attachment 234278
@Remmy

I'm not putting my body fat at risk just to keep up with you. :D

6 brews since 430 is adequate. I'll be starting tomorrow at 11 while you're on a train somewhere in Delaware, or something. :D

In bed with a water watching Suckland vs. Sucksinatti.

6 brews since 430 is adequate. I'll be starting tomorrow at 11 while you're on a train somewhere in Delaware, or something. :D

Bwahahahaha

Quitter

Emptied keg the other day, but brewed a stout this morning.

Finally the kegorator is complete. 4th tap arrived today.

And last drinking HB Mosaic Pale Ale.

1415324693249.jpg

1415324778219.jpg

1415324793728.jpg

That steak looks medium, aka overcooked. ;)

Naw, man. That is just barely on the high side of medium-rare. (Not rare...and if there was too much red, the kids wouldn't eat it.) Medium is a more narrow strip of warm pink in the center. Medium-rare : "A medium rare steak should be warm through the middle with a hint of red. Most of the center of the steak should be pink." And it is difficult for the meat on a t-bone to be consistent. The strip cooks faster than the filet. Technically, they should be separated from the bone and cooked independently...I was just a little lazy.

Second pour of Hello's Chocolate Coconut Stout...a little warmer and more open...and so am I. :p

DSC06254.jpg

DSC06255.jpg

Bwahahahaha

Quitter

Don't feel buzzed. I rarely drink myself to sleep. I feel better drinking during the day and having that buzz last for hours instead of going night night. Come join me tomorrow. There's room on the Night Train. :D

You tagged me dude. All I did was respond in kind. But that's fine man. Far be it from me to decide when you call it a night.

You'll drink that BCBS eventually. I believe in you. :D

At BWW and thus far have had a Kukn Banana Nut (bad), a pumpkin old fashioned (bad) and a Hop Devil. Now having the below pictured beer. Now that's the stuff.

1415326381895.jpg

You SOB how dare you besmirch the names of the NFL teams from my beloved Ohio. There will be be retribution, I haven't figured out what just yet but it will be awe inspiringly horrific. :D

You SOB how dare you besmirch the names of the NFL teams from my beloved Ohio. There will be be retribution, I haven't figured out what just yet but it will be awe inspiringly horrific. :D

Hahahahaha. Wait a minute. You're an nfl fan from ohio?

I had no idea

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415329015.406172.jpg

Back