What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great hop. I need to use it more.
Damn that sucks about the Gose. I was hoping it would improve. I'll still taste it while I'm dumping it though....for science. :p

I know. It wasnt terrible a couple months ago, now it is. "That's the f***ing way she goes boys." I'm going to keep 12 to see if they change for the better, eventually, but I think it'll just be a waist to do so.

I know. It wasnt terrible a couple months ago, now it is. "That's the f***ing way she goes boys." I'm going to keep 12 to see if they change for the better, eventually, but I think it'll just be a waist to do so.

If mine turns out okay, I'll send you a couple bottles. It's still chugging along after I added the 05.

If mine turns out okay, I'll send you a couple bottles. It's still chugging along after I added the 05.

Sounds good. I think it was the homemade lacto starter that made it just too funky and bad. Not sure Id brew the style again, but if I did I would definitely go with commercial lacto.

C.M stout, just killed the keg of gose,

IMG_4674.jpg

Okay. Get bogged down by work and life, miss a week or so, and 1255 more posts to go.

*blank it*

Skip to today, a Rugbrod and a Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest, not in that order.

Care to guess the pic?

1412119736812.jpg

Sounds good. I think it was the homemade lacto starter that made it just too funky and bad. Not sure Id brew the style again, but if I did I would definitely go with commercial lacto.

I soured mash mine. It worked out very good. Ask wes lol. I want to brew it again one day once this keg is gone

My marris otter el dorado smash after only one week carbonating and a few hours in the fridge I have to say it's very tasty and it has hints of this flavor I've tasted in Belgium beers Im just curious as to why it's so carbonated at only one week :/ ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412121200.283038.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412123050.423533.jpg
Bottled a stout after work. I got 50 bottles lots of roasted coffee and dark chocolate notes. Kicked my keg of Citra Galaxy IPA while bottling. Man that went fast.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412123122.634411.jpg
Drinking Hibiscus Saison now watching Brew Dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Emergen-C. I refuse to get sick before GABF.

Same here. Been hacking up a lung for the last week and a half but feel fine. Thank you, children and clients at work. At least all the beers I drink have kept me from really getting sick :D

Pounded a Dirt Wolf before my son's hockey and now having a Tropical Kind. Not as good as the draft.

*note to self: don't get plowed and miss your flight tomorrow*

1412123411943.jpg

1412123427851.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412123816.710904.jpg
Quick guys help me think up a good excuse for how I shattered the oven door before my wife gets home in the next 20 minutes

I soured mash mine. It worked out very good. Ask wes lol. I want to brew it again one day once this keg is gone

Yep, yours turned out great with the sour mashing. If pitching commercial lacto doesn't work out so well for this batch I have working right now, I'll definitely be rebrewing it and sour mashing instead.

Just tell her the truth. You tried to berry-punch someone and failed miserably.

Water.

I went with aliens, needless to say she isnt amused.

I was trying to think what would my dad have done but he would've did the same thing that I'm doing.... make me clean it up

Drinking a 2013 MZ courtesy of AllenH. So friggin good. I'll have to grab a pic on the next pour.

I love that beer! It was hard to get here last year and damn near impossible to get this year. Looks like I will be taking the day off and heading to the brewery next year when it's released.

I love that beer! It was hard to get here last year and damn near impossible to get this year. Looks like I will be taking the day off and heading to the brewery next year when it's released.

That sucks. This is so good. I was afraid my Hunah clone finished too high/too sweet, but it is very similar to this MZ.

2nd pour
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412125934.121178.jpg
Thanks again Allen!

I went with aliens, needless to say she isnt amused.

Ah, I thought aliens would work. ;) Oh well, you can't win them all. Have fun cleaning up the aftermath and make sure to drink some beer. Helps everything. :D

Back