What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I thought aliens would work. ;) Oh well, you can't win them all. Have fun cleaning up the aftermath and make sure to drink some beer. Helps everything. :D

Oh i am. Her first words to me weren't "are you okay did you get hurt" no she asked if I was drinking. What kind of question is that I'm awake and I'm at home of course I'm drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412126790.306147.jpg

Still love this beer. But for some reason the fact it's available year round now makes it a little less "special". Still great though. Watching the A's/ Royals game.

I'm sure she wanted a new stove anyway.

No Chef she is a queen she doesnt cook. She says the Kitchenaid food processor and stand mixer are "your toys" i on the other hand want a gas stove in the worst possible way. I hate my radiant top electric stove

No Chef she is a queen she doesn't cook. She says the Kitchenaid food processor and stand mixer are "your toys" i on the other hand want a gas stove in the worst possible way. I hate my radiant top electric stove

I miss my gas stove! When I moved about 7 years ago, I had to settle for a glass top electric with a convection oven. Turns out, I rarely use the convection feature. What really ticked me off is that I have gas pretty much right under the kitchen, but it was going to cost $800 to run a line. Wish I had been able to spring for it at the time. Maybe again...someday.

Drinking Cherry Diet Pepsi.

Finally got rid of a keg I've been trying to empty for a week now..
Funny how good kegs don't last and the meh kegs don't ever kick

Had to get a pull off my chinook IPA, also watching the As/Royals game

I miss my gas stove! When I moved about 7 years ago, I had to settle for a glass top electric with a convection oven. Turns out, I rarely use the convection feature. What really ticked me off is that I have gas pretty much right under the kitchen, but it was going to cost $800 to run a line. Wish I had been able to spring for it at the time. Maybe again...someday.

Those radiant glass stoves are for people who don't cook. I'm always making a mess on mine.

Oh i am. Her first words to me weren't "are you okay did you get hurt" no she asked if I was drinking. What kind of question is that I'm awake and I'm at home of course I'm drinking.

Tell her it was a science experiment, and that this disproves the prevailing [make up something technical sounding] theory and reinvents what we know about thermodynamics and the results are sure to get you published. And that you need to go finish typing up the paper....at the bar.

Tell her it was a science experiment, and that this disproves the prevailing [make up something technical sounding] theory and reinvents what we know about thermodynamics and the results are sure to get you published. And that you need to go finish typing up the paper....at the bar.

She would sooner buy the aliens story lol :mug:

Redhook pumpkin porter is darn tasty I've never had a porter pumpkin style ale nice almost smoky flavor

1412133919088.jpg

I can't tell if it is effervescence or chalk... Pretty sure it has been in the cellar for 14 years though. If it gets me through the next hour it will be the best 75 cents I ever scrounged off the floor of a car.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412134845.278781.jpg

This.

Was going to compare with my 2013 I have but decided to just enjoy it as is first. Really good and hope my RIS I have fermenting comes out half as good.

What a slow night tonight! Usually cant keep up with this thread haha. Jut poured the rest of my Narwhal. Its heating up and its delicious. Crazy baseball game tonight.

Raspberry seltzer can chicken??

Haha, I knew someone would see that. I only had empty cans of seltzer water, so I filled it with my IPA from the kegerator. I had 2 cans of Coors Light at home, but i dont like using those as they have the "frost brew liner" that who knows how that works when heat is added. Seeing as the wife is 9.5 months pregnant, I dont want any nastiness in the food. Including the Coors light haha. :ban:

Just pulled the first pint of my Pumpkin Beer. Used the Thunderstruck recipe from the database here. It smells pretty much like you just opened a can of pumpkin, with a dash of spice and vanilla. Its pretty damn awesome. I dont like pumpkin beers, and brewed it for the wife, but it turned out pretty darn good!

View attachment 226794
Quick guys help me think up a good excuse for how I shattered the oven door before my wife gets home in the next 20 minutes

I would have said that it looked at you funny and said something not so nice about her. You really showed it.

Ouch. An experiment in thermodynamics? Hot glass, cold something? Or just a flying dragon kick to the oven?

I really need to get gas put into my house. I am waiting for the heat/water heater or something similar to go out so that I have a good excuse.

Gas under the kitchen? Bathroom gas is not the same as cooking gas. I too hate the glass top stoves. I have an old coil top (though the burners are never level on those things) and it cranks out the heat. The glass top one in my rental portion I tried to brew on and couldn't get 2 gallons of water to boil.

Coffee. I am running out of test horseshoes. What other objects should dissolve in a cup of coffee to prove it is in fact ready to be coffee?

View attachment 226794
Quick guys help me think up a good excuse for how I shattered the oven door before my wife gets home in the next 20 minutes

I saw this before reading the other posts and thought about how much trouble you're in! haha How'd it happen, really? Just between us drunks.

I need to get a quote. My gas is in the same location pretty much. I was told it was under $300 by a neighbor. I really want a gas stove.

Water.

Iced coffee and a gravity sample of my second sour, it was racked on top of the first's cake and is decidedly more sour, it's got potential.

The first aint bad when your not workin':p

Back to the grind tomorrow:(

IMG_4678.jpg

I would have said that it looked at you funny and said something not so nice about her. You really showed it.

Ouch. An experiment in thermodynamics? Hot glass, cold something? Or just a flying dragon kick to the oven?

I really need to get gas put into my house. I am waiting for the heat/water heater or something similar to go out so that I have a good excuse.

Gas under the kitchen? Bathroom gas is not the same as cooking gas. I too hate the glass top stoves. I have an old coil top (though the burners are never level on those things) and it cranks out the heat. The glass top one in my rental portion I tried to brew on and couldn't get 2 gallons of water to boil.

Coffee. I am running out of test horseshoes. What other objects should dissolve in a cup of coffee to prove it is in fact ready to be coffee?

Ha ha...the gas under the kitchen is fueling a furnace. I also have gas going to a fireplace and piped to a grill on the deck. It just shouldn't be that expensive to run one to a stove!
Coffee this morning.

I saw this before reading the other posts and thought about how much trouble you're in! haha How'd it happen, really? Just between us drunks.

I need to get a quote. My gas is in the same location pretty much. I was told it was under $300 by a neighbor. I really want a gas stove.

Water.

If you find somebody qualified that will do it for $300, let me know!

Back