What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Riviera Maya, Mexico. Getting married tomorrow night on the beach so...View attachment 217695

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Congrats!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408060533.613199.jpg

DIPA HB.

BK you've been drinking too much of that Irish Brown and it's muddled your taste buds! There is no hint of banana in that beer. :( And you completely left out that overwhelming aroma of your grandma's used depends! :D

those are synonymous. well... I suppose more like plantains that have been lightly fried and stored in a container with vomit that has been sitting on a dashboard through a Texas July. very aromatic and woodsy.

I know this was pages ago, but I'd be down for reviewing a bunch of beers for interweb mockery.

BK reviewing Blue Moon: "The aroma has... *sniff, swirl, sniff* an almost excruciatingly pungent... umm... aroma. It smells like... *sniff, swirl, sniff* like a burning mouthful of glorious heavenly bliss offset by a slow walk through purgatory. Oh, and tangelos. *swirl, sip, smack, sip, swirl, sniff, smack, sniff, sip* POW! Oh my! It's dank. Almost a... well... kinda like a *smack, smack, smack* POW! It's like a party in my mouth and everyone's coming! *spit, smack, smack, swirl, sniff, sip* Mmmmm... it's like someone hits you in the butt hole with a small sledge hammer through your pants while wearing 4 y/o tighty whities. It's that good! An obtuse marriage of parsley, beets, banana, apple smoked bacon, mangoes, a cedar tree, dehydrated horse urine, cloves, and uncooked sea urchin. I'll be getting this again!"

oh, and I'm having my Irish Brown.

With an aftertaste of a homeless man's underwear on a hot summer day.

You are one sick sob. ;)

Drinking a tall glass of water with lemon. Hard to describe...Is there a video of water tasting?

Another nut brown. Annihilated. But I have to grill my steak. **** these mosquitoes.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408061763.105231.jpg

It's hard to justify drinking more beers just to get these ****era drunk. My arms sting. It's cold as **** out here.

those are synonymous. well... I suppose more like plantains that have been lightly fried and stored in a container with vomit that has been sitting on a dashboard through a Texas July. very aromatic and woodsy.

I just found a picture of your grandma sleeping on the interwebs ... I think the woodsy comes from that bed she sleeps in!

IMG_0999.JPG

I had to hit Giant Eagle for ice & dinner, etc after runnin' all day & writing. The Oktoberfests, robust porters, etc are already out. WTF? I haven't even bought the ingredients for my partial mash vanila robust porter & Whiskley stout yet!? But I did find a different one from Southern Tier;

Ah, man, it's good to have an IPA again! This 2XIPA reminds me of one of my IPA experiments...oh yeah!
* Bottle says it's brewed with 4 different hops & three malts. That must be why it tastes so familiar. gota look through BS2 again...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408063789.070787.jpg
Double haul ipa from Montana, not bad

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

I know this was pages ago, but I'd be down for reviewing a bunch of beers for interweb mockery.

BK reviewing Blue Moon: "The aroma has... *sniff, swirl, sniff* an almost excruciatingly pungent... umm... aroma. It smells like... *sniff, swirl, sniff* like a burning mouthful of glorious heavenly bliss offset by a slow walk through purgatory. Oh, and tangelos. *swirl, sip, smack, sip, swirl, sniff, smack, sniff, sip* POW! Oh my! It's dank. Almost a... well... kinda like a *smack, smack, smack* POW! It's like a party in my mouth and everyone's coming! *spit, smack, smack, swirl, sniff, sip* Mmmmm... it's like someone hits you in the butt hole with a small sledge hammer through your pants while wearing 4 y/o tighty whities. It's that good! An obtuse marriage of parsley, beets, banana, apple smoked bacon, mangoes, a cedar tree, dehydrated horse urine, cloves, and uncooked sea urchin. I'll be getting this again!"

oh, and I'm having my Irish Brown.

Best beer review ever! I literally spit Dr. Pepper out of my mouth and couldn't stop laughing.

My brett pale ale before bottling my long strange tripel clone. Fix gallons will be bottled and one gallon will be racked onto some brett. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408063730.108607.jpg

The Daughters of Poseidon. A collaboration beer between DCBrau and Baxter Brewing. Black IPA brewed with oysters. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408064686.187542.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahaha

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave?
I don't wanna die, I'm a God,
Why can't I live on?
When the life giver dies,
all around is laid waste,
& in my last hour, I'm a slave to the power of death!
And aren't we all?!

Last edited by a moderator:
My brett pale ale before bottling my long strange tripel clone. Fix gallons will be bottled and one gallon will be racked onto some brett. :D

Nice! I was thinking of doing the same when I make this. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Latest posts

Back