What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll like the review I did on Gandhi bot here - (that's me) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4A3geoXM7s

That touch of dankness and the sweet, bready-malt backbone. ****.

Thats a review I can actually watch without wanting to throw my phone...

If that guy had about 30 more lbs of muscle, about 30 empty cans of Gandhi-bot behind him and used the phrase smacked (at least once) I'd believe that it's you. ;)

El Viernes 13
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408048605.888712.jpg

So, who is going to take up collections to send BK to visit this character to hand out said punch to the berries?

I think first there needs to be a fundraiser to have a qualified medical professional (one with excellent eyesight) determine whether there are berries present.

Point one for the Maine beer company. Swmbo does not like it so I don't have to share. It's very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Drinking a sample of my dead ringer kit from the primary. Gonna rack to secondary tomorrow and dry hop next weekend for 3 weeks of fermentation and then bottle it! Excited!

1408053356919.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408054374.762327.jpg
Famosa one of the lightest colored beers I've ever had

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

I am drinking a shorts huma lupa liscious. I have no pic because I left my phone on the counter while making mead and the camera now has condensation so the phone is in a bowl of rice. I hope it works :(

Water. Got crap for getting smacked last night.

Don't let that happen again, good Sir.

My Tiger Uppercut IPA. So herbatious like a grapefruit peel, sort of like a dankness like a lemon peel on the front and a bready malt throughout and it finishes dry. ****.

First official bottle of the Peach-Pineapple Tepache opened. I definitely jumped a little too early on pasteurizing...very lightly carbed. Topped off with a strawberry blonde from March and it's a strange, but tasty Mateo's Shandy!

DSC05285.jpg

I know this was pages ago, but I'd be down for reviewing a bunch of beers for interweb mockery.

BK reviewing Blue Moon: "The aroma has... *sniff, swirl, sniff* an almost excruciatingly pungent... umm... aroma. It smells like... *sniff, swirl, sniff* like a burning mouthful of glorious heavenly bliss offset by a slow walk through purgatory. Oh, and tangelos. *swirl, sip, smack, sip, swirl, sniff, smack, sniff, sip* POW! Oh my! It's dank. Almost a... well... kinda like a *smack, smack, smack* POW! It's like a party in my mouth and everyone's coming! *spit, smack, smack, swirl, sniff, sip* Mmmmm... it's like someone hits you in the butt hole with a small sledge hammer through your pants while wearing 4 y/o tighty whities. It's that good! An obtuse marriage of parsley, beets, banana, apple smoked bacon, mangoes, a cedar tree, dehydrated horse urine, cloves, and uncooked sea urchin. I'll be getting this again!"

oh, and I'm having my Irish Brown.

Don't let that happen again, good Sir.

My Tiger Uppercut IPA. So herbatious like a grapefruit peel, sort of like a dankness like a lemon peel on the front and a bready malt throughout and it finishes dry. ****.

What kind of cilantro hops did you use to get that dankness? :)

Water at work.....

Wife's bday is today. I'm cooking tonight, we're going out tomorrow night, and Saturday is a surprise party at our place (which may or may not still be a surprise, hard to tell). Trying not to stress about it.

Time to start dinner. Peanut shrimp and noodles, by request.

Finishing this apfelwein.

So everyone is coming in your mouth?

/instant ban

Lol, I thought the the only requirement was that you be a beer lover/brewer and state what you are drinking (pride and joy FFF)... Didn't know you couldn't be down with the freaky ****!

I know this was pages ago, but I'd be down for reviewing a bunch of beers for interweb mockery.

BK reviewing Blue Moon: "The aroma has... *sniff, swirl, sniff* an almost excruciatingly pungent... umm... aroma. It smells like... *sniff, swirl, sniff* like a burning mouthful of glorious heavenly bliss offset by a slow walk through purgatory. Oh, and tangelos. *swirl, sip, smack, sip, swirl, sniff, smack, sniff, sip* POW! Oh my! It's dank. Almost a... well... kinda like a *smack, smack, smack* POW! It's like a party in my mouth and everyone's coming! *spit, smack, smack, swirl, sniff, sip* Mmmmm... it's like someone hits you in the butt hole with a small sledge hammer through your pants while wearing 4 y/o tighty whities. It's that good! An obtuse marriage of parsley, beets, banana, apple smoked bacon, mangoes, a cedar tree, dehydrated horse urine, cloves, and uncooked sea urchin. I'll be getting this again!"

What kind of cilantro hops did you use to get that dankness? :)

Water at work.....

God, I love reading HBT with an insane buzz. This **** is hilarious as hell!

Having another Tiger Uppercut. More beer to one once I grill some NY Strips. My stomach and small intestines are over-saturated with alcohol, I'd say. :D

And Bob Marley is on LOUD at the cribsite! Pow!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408058533.906559.jpg

BK you've been drinking too much of that Irish Brown and it's muddled your taste buds! There is no hint of banana in that beer. :( And you completely left out that overwhelming aroma of your grandma's used depends! :D

Back