What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up early tomorrow to do SWMBO's annual breakfast in bed...finishing my Mocha Latte Stout and grabbing some shut-eye. Happy Day to all you Mother's!

DSC04688.jpg

2nd to last geman ipa II that will be missed soon.thank you homebrew. sleeptite.amen.

Hallertaur IPA. Kinda green but my pipeline has been low lately. Time to step it up. Still tastes great tho!

coffee & water. trying to stay hydrated while chugging down piping hot diuretic probably won't work out too well. but I shall attempt it nonetheless.

last night I had 2 full glasses of my Merlot Pyment.

Inspired to do dishes this morning.:confused: Then made some kefir and yogurt. Maybe Ill get around to racking or bottleing my blueberry pyment and other meads today if Im motivated enough to clean the kitchen first. Having coff with fresh coconut milk. And like I really feel like cleaning this up yet in my basement.:eek: Meh, I got better things to do than this.Like taking a picture of it, installing it in my comp, then uploading it on this thread. Think it would have been easier just to clean it :) Maybe Ill get around to it by the time the mountain reaches the plumbing. Dang pile Ive already cleaned it a few times before, sheesh, it just keeps growing.

IMG_20140511_095930015.jpg

Woke up 4 seconds after that post :D

That's how it always goes. I swear Arsenal only scores when I leave the room.

I saw Chelsea play at Busch Stadium last year. They are beasts.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399822965.332772.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just spent the last 2 hours mowing with my reel mower. Punished myself for drinking so much yesterday.

Told myself I wouldn't have a beer. But after the work I just did outside, it's time for one.

Out running errands and the wife calls me saying "I heard a loud boom and now there's beer running all through the kitchen floor with pieces of beer bottles."

Sounds like a bottle bomb to me...

The only homebrew I have is from trades. Told her to back away in case there are more. Be home in about 30 mins to check it out.

I need a straw and a filter to remove the glass. :)

Just spent the last 2 hours mowing with my reel mower. Punished myself for drinking so much yesterday.

Told myself I wouldn't have a beer. But after the work I just did outside, it's time for one.

I do that too but usually take my dog on a long ass hike around the lake up the hill if I already mowed. I usually want to die but I do it.

Protein shake & water.

My pils/caramunich Amarillo IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399826774.853029.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399826759.168173.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399826759.168173.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 84
Out running errands and the wife calls me saying "I heard a loud boom and now there's beer running all through the kitchen floor with pieces of beer bottles."

Sounds like a bottle bomb to me...

The only homebrew I have is from trades. Told her to back away in case there are more. Be home in about 30 mins to check it out.

I need a straw and a filter to remove the glass. :)

Damn! Luckily it was only one bottle. I forgot I even had this. It was a trade from a few months ago from either splattsmier or banesong. I was really looking forward to drinking this one too. For what it's worth, it made the kitchen smell great! Wish I could've drank this one.

1399828452669.jpg

1399828468116.jpg

Damn! Luckily it was only one bottle. I forgot I even had this. It was a trade from a few months ago from either splattsmier or banesong. I was really looking forward to drinking this one too. For what it's worth, it made the kitchen smell great! Wish I could've drank this one.

Good thing it was contained.

Back