What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew rum barrel aged sour

1399761909236.jpg

Was never impressed by anything Abita had put out, but folks in my club were saying how great this was, so I picked some up. Not a terrible fruit beer by any means, but nothing amazing either. With the weather getting warm, I won't mind killing the 6er of it, but I probably won't buy it again.

20140510_191832[1].jpg

Was never impressed by anything Abita had put out, but folks in my club were saying how great this was, so I picked some up. Not a terrible fruit beer by any means, but nothing amazing either. With the weather getting warm, I won't mind killing the 6er of it, but I probably won't buy it again.

I found a 6er of that at the local trader Joe's for $4 a six pack. Had a real hard time with the artificial tasting strawberry flavor so that went into the guest beer fridge haha

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399766649.026366.jpg
Watching Cardinals baseball and drinking this.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Attachments

• 1399767316379.jpg
    1399767316379.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 1399767327908.jpg
    1399767327908.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 68
Score. Wife got a text "hops are overrunning us. Anyone want these?" I asked if they even brew beer (didn't think so) and she said no, they grow them because they like the smell and don't want any of the cones. I saw a picture and there's TONS. Wilmette and Cascade.

Drinking this now.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399767427.389054.jpg

Having a "U-Betcha" from Baguettaboutit food truck...brat with spicy grain mustard, with my homemade potatoes au gratin and HB Pale Ale. The pale ale is helping with the spicy mustard! Whew!

DSC04684.jpg

New Belgium Hoppy Bock. Not bad. Its old, got it for $1.50 a bomber, a little hops left and still tastier than a bunch of others lol

How is it?

Was busy on cellar Friday so it got moved to saturday. First time having anything by them

I have a bottle of their Porter in my desk drawer at work. I figure I'll enjoy it as a celebration when I eventually get a new job. It's good to be the king.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back