What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the maple once and had another some other time and didnt care for it.I think they have some good beers but some ok beers as well.Maybe a freshness/storage issue.Im not shure if that ipa is new but i know ive never seen the labeling maybe thats new.I had a good first impression with the maple nut brown,second one months later i didnt get maple just blandness.

I'm also drinking some Pete's wicked ale that I bought but Eh! Not really good at all. I love brown ale and will give anything a chance but this was a bigtime letdown. You just can't match a good downtown brown (lost coast brewery). They're one of my favorites! Always a solid "go to" if u want a tasty brown.

Last night I had Racer 5, Burton Baton, Tank 7, Damnation and Hog Heaven all on tap :D

Octane IPA

image-3740423805.jpg

A brown ale, stout and orange-wheat - one after the other, after the other, after the other.....it's Sat!

New Belgium's biere de mars. Part of their lips of Faith series. Very tasty not much sour. Would be a great spring beer and not bad on a 60 degree day here in Denver

I am drinking my very first homebrew!

I was going to crack the first one in another week but I figured 8 days in the bottle was long enough without me having a taste.

It needs to condition a little more but I am enjoying it immensely.

Had a homebrewed scotch oaked wee heavy followed by a Lagunitas sucks, then a homebrewed cider. Now i'm gonna drink a pale ale from a pair of jersey honebrewers who picked up my bottles today. If nobody hears from me again, tell my wife I love her

Just found a Bells Two Hearted bomber I bottled back in the fall..the hop taste and aroma have changed quite a bit this beer is dam good still and clear as crystal!

Homebrewed pumpkin ale hailing in at 8.4% and now way smoother after some extra time in the bottle!

Had a homebrewed scotch oaked wee heavy followed by a Lagunitas sucks, then a homebrewed cider. Now i'm gonna drink a pale ale from a pair of jersey honebrewers who picked up my bottles today. If nobody hears from me again, tell my wife I love her

Let me know how it is, lol. :mug:

Had some of that delicious wee heavy, going to dive into that ESB tomorrow as the Giants take down the Niners.

Latest posts

Back