What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Claymore scotch ale by great divide. This thing is going into my staring rotation, it is a really solid beer for anyone who likes rich malty beers.

pinback said:
Congrats! That was a feeling I'll never forget...

Thanks!
Just a cobra tap right now, but my boss gave me a tap today, just need a new tailpiece and some hose to switch to "real" taps.

Now breckles brown ale from anchor steam. Tastes like honey or honey malt is in here. Pretty refreshing!

My RIS that turned out terrible. I'm going to try and knock this keg out over the next two days so I'll be ready to keg my hop burst APA and American Style Dark Ale.

About to mix my date port with mikes harder cranberry lemonade for SWMBO so I think I will give it a try.

I am actually finishing a tall glass of Sailor Jerry & ginger, then I will be drinking a Southern Tier Choklat to finish out the evening.

It's 5p. I have a single bottle of beer in the fridge and my mom gave me a bottle of red wine... this could be an interesting night! Haha

Nom nom

image-1707428647.jpg

Rogue hazelnut nectar
Weed brewing porter
W12 saison from widmer. All awesome!

Found an unlabeled beer in the beer fridge. I think it's pride of raubsville, but I'm not sure. It's sure tasty.

mountainman13 said:
Love the Hazelnut Nectar!
Amen! And just had two punkins from dogfish. And just had a game day... accidentally bought it at 711... their home style beer... for 4 bucks a 12 packs... shoulda seen that coming! Bleh! I even mixed fresh hops in... same deal. Bleh!

And if anyone.in the Portland area wants a free 12 pack.of it... drop.by.. its all yours!

Port Brewing Old Viscosity again, i love the bottle capper, if you dont feel like drinking a big abv beer bomber you can just re- cap it and drink the rest tomarrow. And im thinking this is a pretty great beer too,awesome bittering. Oh and i just had a Ruthless tried first time,and oh i just recieved a shipment of Pliny,and Blind pig. Its a hoppy day.And now im sad that i have to say good by to the Old Viscosity,but will meet him again,someday,someday.

Latest posts

Back