What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven Mad imperial stout from Bridgeport.
imperial is a little bit of an overstatement, but it id pretty darn tasty (and oaked!)

Wow! Seems everyone here are drinkers huh.
Actually I don't drink beers but I love to mingle with friends who drinks. I enjoy watching them very talkative when they're drunk.. Hahaha.

swizzer2012 said:
Actually I don't drink beers but I love to mingle with friends who drinks. I enjoy watching them very talkative when they're drunk.. Hahaha.

This is a beer brewing forum,you do know that,right?

swizzer2012 said:

First post, unsure why we all drink... I smell Spam in the future

I brewed a double chocolate stout today which is bubbling away very nicely right now, sitting next to a Double IPA which I will dry hop on Friday. I Had myself a SN Torpedo followed by a NB Belgo and a homebrewed Surly Furious Clone tonight. Time to rest now, as the baby will be awake at any moment, and work is early and will suck balls tomorrow!

You didn't spill your beer did you?

:tank: of course not! hahahaa

had a 120minute from august of last year... getting very tasty as the months age on it
chicory stout
summer shandy and a soutern tier IPA

Trying that beer brewed tandem by Ninkasi and 21st Amendment today. It's called "Allies Win the War" and it has California dates in it. Normally I don't drink any fruit beer but I made this an exception because I love Ninkasi and 21stA so much.

This is a yummy, YUMMY beer :)

Had a highland brewing oatmeal porter my dead guy clone will be ready at the end of the month!!

jotakah said:
Trying that beer brewed tandem by Ninkasi and 21st Amendment today. It's called "Allies Win the War" and it has California dates in it. Normally I don't drink any fruit beer but I made this an exception because I love Ninkasi and 21stA so much.

This is a yummy, YUMMY beer :)

Great beer !! Awesome labels on the can too. This is a English strong ale though to me it tastes like a malty strong ipa.

Williams Bros. Brewing Scottish Heavy 80 Shilling. Smooth, malty session beer, very drinkable.

My way overcarbed Bourbon Barrel Porter. I've resorted to pouring them into a bowl to let some of the carbonation come out, or else pouring in a glass takes like 10 minutes.

If you can get your hands on some of this, snatch it up.

image-387412255.jpg

Water right now, but once I get home I picked up some Ayinger Celebrator, Weinhestephaner Dunkel, Hofbrau Original (in a brown bottle out of the light so I'm hoping it's not a skunk bomb like the last time I had it), and a Unertl Weisse Bock. Going German tonight :mug:

Edit: Cracked open the HB Original, this really is a great beer when it's not lightstruck.

Last night, I had a bomber of Walker's Reserve Porter (so chocolately!). Right now, I have water since I'm at work, but tonight I have a sixer of Mirror Pond waiting for me :)

New Holland Brewing- el Mole Ocho:mug:

Anybody think Port Brewing-Santa's Little Helper bomber is worth $17? I think its the barrel aged one. Im shure its good but 17 bucks?

Tommyknocker Ipa,disapointed a little,kind like a weaker Bridgeport imperial ipa-not bad though.Not great but pretty good. I do like the mild toastyness to it.Im a sucker for toasty robust and herbal though too.

Latest posts

Back