What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belgian cascades wheat beer. Certainly has lost its nose a bit overtime,but kept its carmel maltiness and still delicious,check out my recipe if interested in a 2 gallon batch for a full bodied carmel malty wheat beer with a fallish seasonal drinkabiltiy to it, some of my family that doesnt drink craft beer normally seemed to like this more. Sorry about the grainy pic. This is a 16 oz bottle in a large ayinger hefe glass 24 oz i think?,couldnt fit it all in one pour.

0113022118.jpg

Founders Dirty Bastard, 3 deep and trucking..., have to find a clone for this or the backwoods...

Nero's Apecchio red ale. found it at Trader Joe's.
it's pretty foul. It has no body, poured with no head, has a funky hop profile, and a metallic flavor. trying to decide whether to dump it. i think i will, it's shaming my Sam Smith glass.

Nero's Apecchio red ale. found it at Trader Joe's.
it's pretty foul. It has no body, poured with no head, has a funky hop profile, and a metallic flavor. trying to decide whether to dump it. i think i will, it's shaming my Sam Smith glass.

+1....these are blech

drinking Old Peculiar right now

Bud Light platinum. Not enough adjuncts for my taste, so I dumped it and switched to a Widmer bros dark saison. Glad I switched

So far.. immort ale from dogfish. Noggin floggin from hub. And chicory stout from dog fish. Swmbo is enjoying a pumpking..

Black Raven's Wisdom Seeker IPA, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Gorgetown Brewery Lucile IPA, Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, Two Beers Evolutionary IPA.

I'm in hop-heaven and am going to be completely incoherent very soon. I'm trying to design a new recipe based on the beers I love. My girl and I did a blind taste of these beers.

1. Wisdom Seeker
2. Torpedo
3. Green Flash
4. Two Beers
5. Lucile

All of them were awesome. Wisdom Seeker was by far the best. I was surprised I liked Torpedo so much as well as the fact I placed Lucile last. Green Flash is really kick ass! Awesome hops balance with out going over the top.

Jay1 said:
Black Raven's Wisdom Seeker IPA, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Gorgetown Brewery Lucile IPA, Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, Two Beers Evolutionary IPA.

I'm in hop-heaven and am going to be completely incoherent very soon. I'm trying to design a new recipe based on the beers I love. My girl and I did a blind taste of these beers.

1. Wisdom Seeker
2. Torpedo
3. Green Flash
4. Two Beers
5. Lucile

All of them were awesome. Wisdom Seeker was by far the best. I was surprised I liked Torpedo so much as well as the fact I placed Lucile last. Green Flash is really kick ass! Awesome hops balance with out going over the top.

I made the paint for their (they being black raven) brewery! And they're pretty durned good. If you go to the brewery make sure you order from flying saucer pizza next door.

I made the paint for their (they being black raven) brewery! And they're pretty durned good. If you go to the brewery make sure you order from flying saucer pizza next door.

It's weird to go to such an awesome brewery in an office park. I've never had a so-so brew from them. The Trickster IPA is awesome and so is their Porter. I have ordered from Flying Saucer and that pizza is legit! Nice job on the paint.

I haven't seen any Black Raven stuff down here, but I'd sure like to try it. It is a damn shame I am not going to be able to go to the next NHC. But they had to schedule it the same weekend as my wife's b-day...

One of my so-so pumpkin brown ales from the fall. It didn't turn out well so it goes into the "already buzzed, why waste great beer when I won't fully appreciate the flavor" category.

Alaskan Barley Wine. I rather like it, much better than the Sam Adams Griffin's Bow I had last time.

My Simcoe Pale Ale. Purchased a St Bernardus Prior 8 tonight I'm looking forward to drinking.

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout with breakfast... Its my good buddy's bach party today/tonight, figured I'd start off right! This is going to be interesting...

at this very moment I am drinking a Worthy Adversary by fulton....and also growing yeast

LOVE Worthy Adversary. first time i had it was at the beer dabbler. they were serving it through a randallizer full of cocoa nibs, cherry wood, orange peels and coffee beans. it was about 108F outside but everyone was drinking it anyways!

Belgian single that I brewed back in August. Decided to hoard a few bottles. It really ended up fantastic with a bit of age.

image-1139149658.jpg

Crystal clear and a head that just won't quit. I finished the glass and it still had an inch of foam.

The most amazing Hef... Only have 1 bottle left. Guess I will move to the English Porter, which is also amazing

Toy4Rick

Last one of Great Lakes Nosferatu, wont have that for a while-had to drive 180 miles to get this along with plenty of other good ones.3 floyds stuff was pretty outstanding, and i really liked ska's Euphoria Pale ale. Had a bunch of good harvest ales too.SN estate is still one of my favorite,but brau bro. also has their own estate ale wet hopped that is also very nice think ill drink that last one.

Today's victim list : S.N. Ruthless Rye, Bridgeport Hop Harvest, Lagunitas Cappucino Stout and a few mugs of homebrew English Bitter.......

Back