What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, thats impressive.

Haha...they were just talking about the top father-son combos in NCAA history (scoring) because of Marble and Robinson both playing in this game. They said Pistol Pete is #5 and #6 on that list even though his two sons combined for only 4 points in their careers.

Marble finished the half with 22 points with 6 threes.

EDIT: but back on topic, the bottom half of this People's Porter bomber.

Hopslam for lunch....with a side of BLT. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391889507.491888.jpg

Damn! What yeast did you use? Sounds like its ready for the d-rest. Get much sulphur?
First mug o' coffee down, time to refill

I've been ramping temp since about 60 hrs. It's got some sulphur now, but that's clearing. It's up to 58 today. Used 34/70 slurry from a local brewery. It was rarin to go

Haha...they were just talking about the top father-son combos in NCAA history (scoring) because of Marble and Robinson both playing in this game. They said Pistol Pete is #5 and #6 on that list even though his two sons combined for only 4 points in their careers.

Marble finished the half with 22 points with 6 threes.

EDIT: but back on topic, the bottom half of this People's Porter bomber.

Foster has 27 not even 3/4 of the way through the game. Bruce Webber cant recruit? BS. All the freshmen we have are going to be great

Weber a tough deal at Illinois. I saw Foster's highlights at halftime.

Im just glad we got weber and foster. Foster just sat with five minutes left in the game. He just broke Michael Beasley's record (33) of most points scored by a kstate freshman with 34. What a game!

Im just glad we got weber and foster. Foster just sat with five minutes left in the game. He just broke Michael Beasley's record (33) of most points scored by a kstate freshman with 34. What a game!

Weber is a good pickup. Huggins is one of my least favorite coaches of all time.

Im sure most kstaters would agree with that after what he did here.

Alright! Enough with the college basketball talk! You and the five other people in this world who give two schitz about that stuff can go get a room somewhere.
:p

Now for something hoppy before I cool it for a few hours so I can take my family to dinner tonight. Switched over to speed skating on TV...but college hoops is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391893032.685570.jpg

Back