What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing a 3rd pour of Apple Pie and going to bed. Early day tomorrow and i need my beauty sleep. Lots of it.

Time to really tie one on. Wait, 5%?! Come on!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391832681.359785.jpg

Sent by a cellular communication device

The seeds and stuff? Seriously? I've never heard that, but if I roasted the seeds, there would be oil and I don't want that in the beer.

Yeah didnt think about the oil. But for soup def using that stuff is the way to go then strain it out. After dinner Arbor Jackhammer Old Ale. Loving this one.

1391833309995.jpg

Kitchen Sink brew that is a pretty damn incredible not-per-style beer. Its like cookies and black ipa/ foreign extra stout kinda thing going ons. I brewed it only to get rid of everything I had left of my ingredients before the summer when I decided not to brew in the warmer weather. And has been pretty remarkable for a just throw everything in a pot kind of beer. Im offended. Its luck. And one of my better beers. I need to stop trying to hard to make good beer I guess.

Yeah didnt think about the oil. But for soup def using that stuff is the way to go then strain it out. After dinner Arbor Jackhammer Old Ale. Loving this one.

Huh. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm cooking with butternut. Although after this little project I've only got one left for the year. Tons of spaghetti squash still.

Drinking some of the beer I transferred onto the squash. I had two batches I used in the blends I bottled earlier this week. Only a gallon and a half or so of the first, but about 4 gallons of the latter. Used the the extra to top off a few other fermentors and am drinking the rest. Started at 1.078 and seems to have stopped at 1.018, which seems pretty common for ECY02 in my experience.

Out of curiosity I had one of my rye saisons. The late addition hops I overdid have finally mellowed and I really enjoyed it. Too bad there are only a couple bottles left

A couple bottles of New Belgium's seasonal Accumulation White IPA. Pretty tasty stuff...cheers!!

Old Rasputin. Not the barrel aged. The difference between the two is like night and day. I purchased the regular Old Rasputin thinking that it might remotely taste like the barrel aged, its not... It tastes okay, but not what I was looking for...

Is that the same growler from last week?
Fresh! They had a little opening for charity for people who donated to a Multiple Schlerosis charity. Spent sn hour and a half there...got the tour, drank a few pints and brought home a growler if their blonde. Knocking that it tomorrow night with my brother, in Wilmington.

Black Cherry Apple Cider that I just tapped for the first time about 15 minutes ago. I normally despise cider, but this stuff is delicious.

Coffee - work- looking at houses then home to kick off my bday:)

Happy Birthday! Hope you get many special beers.

Coffee, dropping the boy at Scouts, then continuing demolition on the bathroom.

Killed a Bigfoot last night... A lot smoother than previous versions. Then again, it was following a double jack. :)

Latest posts

Back