What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first bottle of my first batch of home brew. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391912531.157017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wife suggested we go to my favorite restaurant for dinner. I told her it wasn't a good place to go with the kids. So, she said our regular babysitter was working at a kids gymnastics place where you drop off your kids, they feed them pizza, and you pick them up at 8:00pm. I was stoked to go to my steak joint. We pulled into the place and were told it was an hour wait...no way we could eat there and be back for the kids at 8:00 pm. So, I suggested we get a drink there before going elsewhere for dinner because they have Lagunitas IPA on tap. Don't know what is in their Lagunitas tap right now but it sure as hell isn't IPA.

Short version = I had a sh!tty drink, ate a coney dog at some dive and am home at 8:30 needing a drink. What should I have? What a broken night.

Sounds like a sit down with Mr BORIS is in order

Send a bottle here and I will tell you.
If any one here has amazon prime, watch the pilot episode of The After. Holy fuq!

Still nursing my porter.

Eff amazon prime. Amazon deicded to charge us $90 for prime today without notice. I'll find somewhere else to get crap off the internet now.:mad:

I need another beer. Actually, I need bourbon, but I'm out of daily drinker type stuff.

Had a bomber of a clubmate's brown (I think, that's what it tastes like, he left it behind unlabeled) earlier. My last Boddingtons now and calling it a night.

How is that? I've got that sitting in my closet. I should probably give it a try.

It's quite sweet, the currants really come through. I think it's port like, a dessert beer. I prefer the abyss, hands down, but enjoyable none the less.

Eff amazon prime. Amazon deicded to charge us $90 for prime today without notice. I'll find somewhere else to get crap off the internet now.:mad:

I need another beer. Actually, I need bourbon, but I'm out of daily drinker type stuff.

Yeah, they never notify. That sucks bad but I just calendar it.

Send a bottle here and I will tell you.

If any one here has amazon prime, watch the pilot episode of The After. Holy fuq!

Still nursing my porter.

I wasn't particularly impressed with The After. The ending of that episode definitely left me intrigued but overall I felt like I liked Bosch much better. I'm rolling through the comedies now. I watched Transparent and the orchestra one and thought both were average. Also, enjoying some more JK. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391917478.574680.jpg

Had a Fixed Gear. I think Lakefront put this beer out before it was hip to have a fixed gear bike. Ha. Its ironic. No but seriously, its Midwest guys, hip is like 5 yrs behind here, so yeah they weren't really trying to be hip with this beer and its been out quite a while. I think. Pretty shure they didn't know it was cool then or were implying that. Anyway after wasting your time with that, I had a rest of a bomber of coffee bean eating/ ****ting Weasel then using that coffee to make an oatmeal imperial stout blended Mikkeller kinda beer. Now a Sam Adams Rebel IPA. And your just a hipster because you drink craft beer. But deny it. Ha. You often Pabst too while cuffing your pants and riding your fixies. Oh wait they gave pabst to the punks now maybe they will move on to meads next. Maybe just skeeter pee. The world is their oyster. To be continued.. ( I kinda went there with this-good times and self-amusal) That (there) is not a link because I still don't know how to link- I may someday.

I wasn't particularly impressed with The After. The ending of that episode definitely left me intrigued but overall I felt like I liked Bosch much better. I'm rolling through the comedies now. I watched Transparent and the orchestra one and thought both were average. Also, enjoying some more JK. View attachment 178110

It died on me and ****ing amazon won't load. So I can't watch Bosch. :(

It died on me and ****ing amazon won't load. So I can't watch Bosch. :(

Boo! I just finished watching The Rebels. It is pretty funny.

View attachment 178117

It's official, I like this one better than their rye IPA.

Man, they make some great beers. If you can get your hands on their chocolate milk stout you should. I really like their session ale too. Vol. 1 rivals the best barrel aged beers out there.

Man, they make some great beers. If you can get your hands on their chocolate milk stout you should. I really like their session ale too. Vol. 1 rivals the best barrel aged beers out there.

I just stumbled upon them this weekend. Had no idea what to grab, so got the red ale, rye IPA and a bomber of contact high. I saw the choc milk stout, but didn't grab it. I'll have to have my parents bring some out next time they come. Besides the milk stout, should I have them grab any other easily available beers?

Latest posts

Back