What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My HB Kern River Brewing Citra clone.

It is still a bit young but yum.... Another week and this will be a killer.

I havent had more then a sip at a time, but I can tell its a KO type drink. I think I could trade you some vanilla buffalo sweat for more :D

Sounds like a deal to me. The one on the left is the size a gave you. The one on the right is what I bring in cases to parties. The one in the middle is what I just poured for myself since you brought it up.

1391827319967.jpg

Sounds like a deal to me. The one on the left is the size a gave you. The one on the right is what I bring in cases to parties. The one in the middle is what I just poured for myself since you brought it up.

Is that the liquid apple pie from this thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f80/grandmas-liquid-apple-pie-389463/ ?

If so, might have to try that after my apfelwine finishes in a month or three.

Giving this 4 hands a try. I like it better than their rye IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391827961.585770.jpg

The Wake N Bake was good. Now for a comparison taste. A little FBS. While I complete the Texas Twang.

Hope you'll enjoy it. I K of I have and other people have too.

Nice! What did that set you back?

Contemplated running around this afternoon to grab a couple, but didn't want to risk missing my flight home, haha.

$22 for 32oz. I say that's a good deal. Most bottles are selling at 10 a piece. Bomb is definitely worth a delayed flight lol

Sent from a turkish prison while watching movies about gladiators

Central Waters Barrel Age Barleywine. Mmm I found some of their Barrel Aged Stout (my favorite out of the BA selections) next to it too. Will be poking into that tonight with some other goods I found. Gotta work in the morning but, I work everyday, I don't drink everyday. The scales are unbalanced and need readjusting.

1391828327511.jpg

Is that the liquid apple pie from this thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f80/grandmas-liquid-apple-pie-389463/ ?

If so, might have to try that after my apfelwine finishes in a month or three.

Giving this 4 hands a try. I like it better than their rye IPA.

Not quite. This is a mix of Apple Juice and non pasteurized cider that is fermented, then jacked, then back sweetened with brown sugar cinnamon and spices. Takes a while to finish but it's very worth the time and effort.

Having my Firecraker Red from Homebrewers Recipe guide book from a few yrs ago. It does taste a little similar to Fixed Gear. Mines a bit hotter/boozier/dryer and I blame that on using the red hots/loaded with sugar. Great book to pick up for random recipes/beer food recipes and even meads. I use the beer chili recipe all the time/ family loves it.

Now my awful ESB that motivated me to test my water and led to the discovery of really bad tap water
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391829173.345311.jpg

Sent by a cellular communication device

Any sane person would dump this batch of ESB. I'd rather drink Schlitz. He!!, I'd rather drink Schmidt's Gay than this crap.

Sent by a cellular communication device

Tell me more, I am intrigued.

Dang... Put a boy to bed... 7 pages go by.

This has been a bourbon kind of day. Sadly, I'm out of bourbon. Having this instead and wondering how many high ABV beers I have chilled that I can follow this with. Probably not enough. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391831214.095089.jpg

Latest posts

Back