What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chilorio, this sounds good! I'm getting hungry again although I consumed far too much today!
Kicked the keg of my less then stellar nondescript HB and on to a Dead Guy clone that's quite tasty.:D

Heres the tasty result. Enjoying it with my last Backwoods Bastard. Merry Christmas everyone!:beer:

1387948904985.jpg

1387948917223.jpg

Had a few hoegaarden with the SWMBO's family while playing catch phrase. It has been a while - that beer went down easy. No one remembering the name for conga line? That didn't go down as easy!

Buck's fizz (that's mimosa to you lot) to wash away the traditional massive Christmas Eve hangover.

Then probably onto my dad's homebrew, some bath ales or some east street cream (which is a bitter and in no way creamy).

Merry Christmas!

Morning alchies!! Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas! This morning was a success and there's a very happy 7 year old in the house! Until this thing came into the house!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387980727.885859.jpg
It's a Furby for those not in the know. I asked her what happens when you get I wet. She didn't get it.
I think it's a legit question!!!

We will start out with mimosas with breakfast, then whiskey, then later in the day brown ale, pumpkin spice porter and maybe some craft beer and some bmc for the regular folks.

Will be having rahr bbww and some hb stout later on in the mean time coffee and swmbo's Christmas to me
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387984175.235566.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Coffee with breakfast.
And, no, I didn't forget the bacon. It's just out of picture. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387986025.937182.jpg

Good morning and Merry Christmas. Nursing a hangover and trying to decide if I should take a nap or set the day's line up.

Alaskan white. It's so so and also served at seriously too cold of a temp in a super frosted mug. I'm unimpressed.

You sure that was a frosty glass and not a glass chiseled out of ice?! V:confused:

No. No I would not.

Having a Pannepot. No pic, I think the new app might actually be worse than the old one.

You forgot to tell everyone to stay off you yard too! ;)

Merry Christmas everyone - enjoy family, friends, good food and great beer today!

You forgot to tell everyone to stay off you yard too! ;)

The day is young my friend.

Having some unremarkable, but inoffensive Brazillian coffee I got a for the brown ale I brewed and about to get into the xmas whisky from the Mrs - Dickel 14 single barrel. :D

MrNickVT's American Blonde. This is very good Nick. If someone handed me this beer and didn't tell me it was homebrew, I'd assume it was commercially produced. Nice clean taste and at 5.25%, I could probably put away quite a few of these if I had them. Thanks again!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387997533.013883.jpg

Latest posts

Back