What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388011323.875854.jpg

First time with this, thanks Mark, it's really damn good

Merry Christmas HBT!!!

Just got back home from Kansas City, where I had a vintage 2012 tumbler ale this morning :D Now drinking a proper Christmas beer. How has no one else had this yet today?! Also, I know it probably doesnt seem like much but my haul from KC, MO. Sadly they didnt have any Prairie Bombs. Crooked Stave Surette getting drank next :mug:

2013-12-25 18.35.43.jpg

2013-12-24 18.02.36.jpg

Merry Christmas HBT!!!

Just got back home from Kansas City, where I had a vintage 2012 tumbler ale this morning :D Now drinking a proper Christmas beer. How has no one else had this yet today?! Also, I know it probably doesnt seem like much but my haul from KC, MO. Sadly they didnt have any Prairie Bombs. Crooked Stave Surette getting drank next :mug:

I had one when they first hit the shelf, great beer, but I'm a big fan of St. Bernardus

I had one when they first hit the shelf, great beer, but I'm a big fan of St. Bernardus

First one ive had from them as I normally cant bring myself to buy something that expensive. I figured I could splurge on the $13 bottle for christmas tho and glad I did. ITs an excellent beer and at 10% im gonna be feeling it before the 750's gone :D

Drinking red wine like it's going out of style but not feeling it. OK, maybe a little as I get used to the new Android app of this site. Merry Christmas! Again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

First one ive had from them as I normally cant bring myself to buy something that expensive. I figured I could splurge on the $13 bottle for christmas tho and glad I did. ITs an excellent beer and at 10% im gonna be feeling it before the 750's gone :D

Abt 12 ($9) is excellent, I pick a 750 of it up every time I have the extra money in the beer budget

That's awesome. I hope you didn't try your luck.

Been drinking hoegaarden and earned my 6-pack badge ontapped. Woot.

No sir, I did not try my luck. I'm just going to keep this this away from water...and also my wife's iPhone! This thing does some crazy stuff when it gets near her iPhone that is controlled by my daughter!

We actually drink ours with gin, much better IMO but not a true moscow mule. We can them russian jackasses

My buddies and I ride our bikes to Key West every year, at the hotel pool bar I always drink Gin Bucks, the same drink as you describe.

Back