What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You make it a point to get dunk too eh? ;-)

Although right now I'm just drinking milk.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387941131.498873.jpg

It was moving fast around here but next time I go over I can see if ME is still available and do a trade if your interested.

I would, but, I can't do any trades right now. I took a severe hit with this whole project on my house. I appreciate the offer though. I guess there's always next year.

Well Wes, I couldn't wait any longer. Very tasty right now. Still a touch too hot still, but just barely. Thanks again, both of those Saint Arnold Reserves were awesome.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope the holidays go well for you.

ForumRunner_20131224_214104.jpg

Well Wes, I couldn't wait any longer. Very tasty right now. Still a touch too hot still, but just barely. Thanks again, both of those Saint Arnold Reserves were awesome.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope the holidays go well for you.

View attachment 167941

I had some not long ago at a Saint Arnold beer dinner. It was still pretty boozy. I might have an extra one. If I do, I'll send it with your other beer if you'd like another one to sit on. I feel bad about leaving you hanging for so long on this trade, I need to throw something extra in.;) Things are finally getting back close to normal so I should have your box out soon.

Euphoria Pale ale. Mother flappers! Merry Flappin Christmas. Mother flappers! Sing and rojoice, sing and rejoice. Spend all your money and eat as much as you can. Cuz thats what you do. Admit it.

I had some not long ago at a Saint Arnold beer dinner. It was still pretty boozy. I might have an extra one. If I do, I'll send it with your other beer if you'd like another one to sit on. I feel bad about leaving you hanging for so long on this trade, I need to throw something extra in.;) Things are finally getting back close to normal so I should have your box out soon.

Haha like I have told you, I am in no rush buddy. I enjoyed it, I like a little bite though. I can see how another year on it would kind of hide the bite and allow some other flavors to shine through.

Alaskan white. It's so so and also served at seriously too cold of a temp in a super frosted mug. I'm unimpressed.

image-1758967104.jpg

Back