What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoloMT7 said:
Thank you Fuzzymittenbrewing!! Awesome beer I really appreciate beer made with honey! It is hard to get right!

Surprised RR hasn't sent a "Cease and Decist" letter.

And now the second pour.

image-1413162932.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Ill defintely be down in time. Got a trade in planning but we can find out what we want from each state

I'm in the same boat. I think I got three or four happening right now. After some time to replenish the funds...

BGBC said:
How is that one? One of the few I didn't get to try at the brewery.

It's a nice mild. Some farmhouse funk in the aroma. Very smooth, slight oak flavor and finishes tart. Over all I really enjoy this one.

The Czar by Avery Brewing

Too boozy when cold, but let it warm to just under room temp and it is dangerously smooth.
Will be purchasing again...and again and again

DisturbdChemist said:
Same here. Just let me know when you're ready. Trading is expensive.

No freakin kidding. I've only rounded up about 1/3 of the beer I need and I'm already in for about $160. Of course western PA retailers rape us, so there's that.

No freakin kidding. I've only rounded up about 1/3 of the beer I need and I'm already in for about $160. Of course western PA retailers rape us, so there's that.

Its not that bad down here. Just a very few has craft beer around here. Just the shipping is the b!tch. I dont have a list but I just want beer I cant get. A common local or a rare one. I just want to get stuff I cant get even if its local where they live. Of course got a couple im hunting for.

1fast636 said:
Found this in the back of the beer fridge I was worried it was going to horrible being so old but it still had hop aroma and tasted amazing. My drinking buddy thought so too lol

Love my daschunds! I'm drinking a Centennial Blonde right now.

NIZZLE, they're teasing me with pictures of this beer on Instagram again. ;)

image-2820368712.jpg

Nice. I've seen this many times but have never pulled the trigger and purchased it. However, I do love the 2xIPA and buy them regularly.

2x stout is good. Got a sixer im enjoying. Though milk stouts are not my favorite but im enjoying it. I say its worth to try. I need to pick up left hand nitro to compare. I havent yet.

DisturbdChemist said:
Its not that bad down here. Just a very few has craft beer around here. Just the shipping is the b!tch. I dont have a list but I just want beer I cant get. A common local or a rare one. I just want to get stuff I cant get even if its local where they live. Of course got a couple im hunting for.

Right on! I can dig! Just shoot me a wish list of sorts.

rockbasementbeer said:
Southern tier 2x stout

Nice!
I bought one of those in a mix sixer in Chicago last year. I thought it was pretty good. Thankfully they're distributed down here now, so I can have more.

DisturbdChemist said:
Will do of I remember. Same with you. Your in Michigan right? Cant see on the app.

Oh. No. I'm in PA. Yinz got some good stuff in TX, so I would be cool with some local stuff!

Having a Prairie Ale (Saison). It's very good! In fact, it's so good, I'm gonna buy the ingredients to so a Saison or three....

Drinking a HB 70/- while watching Sudden Death! Not a fan of Van Damme, but this movie is making me feel very nostalgic!! It's done so well for a movie from the early 90's!

Saison I brewed two days ago. Already dropped from 1.025 to 1.002. Just under 3% and super dry already... gonna be epic when carbed... and I can drink it all day!

ForumRunner_20130710_213440.png

DisturbdChemist said:

I'm always in for some trades as well man let me know if there's anything around here you'd be looking for :tank:

Having a Tallgrass Velvet Rooster to finish off the day. After this one, its time to take my butt to bed (yard work tomorrow). Here's what I had tonight:
Belhaven x2
Buffalo Sweat
Prairie Ale
Velvet rooster

I'm thinking tomorrow is gonna be a low ABV kind of day. It's supposed to hit 100 degrees tomorrow, and humid as bless.

In Order....
Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale
Victory HopDevil
Leavenworth Dunkelweizen

A good way to cap off a rough night at work

Latest posts

Back