What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remmy said:
Sea Hag is all over the place here. Surprised you had a hard time finding it. 668 is just as common. Gandhi is around but a little bit harder to find.

I'm heading to NEBCO tomorrow at noon for another growler of Gandhi-Bot.

Interesting.. Was probably just picking the wrong spots. Would've loved to get my hands on some other styles from them. I pass through on my way to MA when I visit family so if you can gimme the name of a good place to get some not too far off of i 91 that'd be awesome

I agree, great beer! Have some going out to Gabe (he claims to not like anything with fermented honey) pretty sure this will be an exception. I have one more piece to add to your box before shipping out Gabe. :mug: Having Blackberry Skeeter Pee now.

I agree with Gabe i usually don't like honey in beer but that one was great. Bitterroot brewing has a honey tripel on tap (brewery only) that is amazing also. I don't know how they do it cause usually honey doesn't work for me.

2nd to last strawberry rhubarb Berliner from a 2.5 gallon batch. It's changed color in the bottle. I bet the dregs are still red :)

image-2395368851.jpg

Needed some funk to get the smell of sadness out of my nose. Thursday afternoon estate sales are depressing, especially when I can't make any money at them. ;)

Interesting.. Was probably just picking the wrong spots. Would've loved to get my hands on some other styles from them. I pass through on my way to MA when I visit family so if you can gimme the name of a good place to get some not too far off of i 91 that'd be awesome

Not specifically near I-91. But I've gotten NEBCO stuff in Fairfield, New Haven an the Valley.

image-3643921227.jpg

CCB Hotter than Helles Lager. Perfect for Florida summers. Phone took too long trying to focus, missed the head.

What a solid IPA really amazing when fresh! Was in CT for a wedding and within 20 miles of NEBCO after 5 stops at various shops was finally able to find a place that had one case of anything they brew left.. Needless to say I'm glad I made the buy.

Is it that hard to come by there stuff outside of the brewery? Or was i picking the wrong spots?

It should get a little easier since the just installed a new canning line.

Another Coors light :-( but on the up side I found this puppy

ForumRunner_20130711_185933.jpg

ForumRunner_20130711_185959.jpg

ForumRunner_20130711_190026.png

ForumRunner_20130711_190043.jpg

ForumRunner_20130711_190102.jpg

ForumRunner_20130711_190120.jpg

Only thing that sucks is it's propane. On 3 acres of wooded land.

Another Coors light :-( but on the up side I found this puppy.

Only thing that sucks is it's propane. On 3 acres of wooded land.

Propane heat will burn some money up there! Does it have a woodstove? Love the deck and the 3 car brewhouse.

Another heady since I'm missing a Lee Brice concert I had tiks to. Damn back injections.

On another note when are NEBC coming to LI? Anyone from CT want to do a cross-sound trade?

Propane heat will burn some money up there! Does it have a woodstove? Love the deck and the 3 car brewhouse.

Yes it dose have a wood/pellet stove and a fire place my kids love it yes that was my first thought brewhouse ans I also love the decks.

Another heady since I'm missing a Lee Brice concert I had tiks to. Damn back injections.

On another note when are NEBC coming to LI? Anyone from CT want to do a cross-sound trade?

We can meet in the middle of the Sound. I'm usually out there slaying bluefish. Leaving out of Westbrook, CT. :D

First beer trade off of boats? Let's do it!

mcbaumannerb said:
It should get a little easier since the just installed a new canning line.

Awesome. Hope it will be easier in the future. Remmy i dont mind going a little off the beaten path are any of the spots u know less than 20-30 mins off of 91?

Also im drinking a dortmunder brewed by my girlfriends cousin in Ohio. Pretty solid he just started brewing. $hit pour, $hit pic but a good brew.

image-1596638591.jpg

Working my way through the Ringwood buttery goodness of a Geary's mixed 12 pack. I know not many people like Ringwood, but I love Portland beer!

I have the perfect buzz going on right now. What's next!!!

Back