What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice to see that the conventions of capitalization and punctuation still count for something these days.

;)

Havin some strong coffee after hittin the home brews & vodka pretty hard last night. It's about 65F right now,but will likely be back in the 90's later. I'd just finished bottling my Berlin Lemonweisse & was washing the WY3056 yeast. Funny how the settling trub was greyish brown. Looked a lot like what used to be in the septic tank at the old house.

DisturbdChemist said:
I enjoyed the prairie. Saision brett was ok. Guess you're not a fan of brett? I didnt pay for the soco. It was left over from a bachelor party so im getting rid of it. Not my drink of choice but oh well.

ill send it out with every trade I do for now on lol. Wounder what coldcrash thought of it

Me? Not a fan of Brett? Ha!

I was referring to the loathesome SoCo as crap. That stuff is gawd awful!

Me? Not a fan of Brett? Ha!

I was referring to the loathesome SoCo as crap. That stuff is gawd awful!

yea it was really bad not horrible but nothing i'll spend my money on. The bottle is gone so i dont have to see it in my house again lol.

Sorry if i insulted you with the brett comment. Should of known that being on here is a good chance you like brett ;)

HB multigrain small Saison.

Very refreshing.

ForumRunner_20130711_201843.png

Sorry if i insulted you with the brett comment. Should of known that being on here is a good chance you like brett ;)

Being on here nothing, maybe that probably 75%+ of the beers I post on here have brett in them...But, no, insulting me is a good bit harder than that.:D

Thank you Fuzzymittenbrewing!! Awesome beer I really appreciate beer made with honey! It is hard to get right!

I agree, great beer! Have some going out to Gabe (he claims to not like anything with fermented honey) pretty sure this will be an exception. I have one more piece to add to your box before shipping out Gabe. :mug: Having Blackberry Skeeter Pee now.

My Blue Moon Clone (Wayne's #2), Dead Guy Ale Clone (AHS), Lakefront IPA....commerical blue moon.....Czech Pilsner made in January....

At Work a glass of water....

Real Ale Firemans #4 Blonde Ale at the Austin airport. Heading home! Been a long 2 weeks out of town.

image-489689437.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Emptying this growler of The Poet Oatmeal Stout for refill on Tuesday

NIZZLE sent me a bottle of that. I haven't drank it yet.

What a solid IPA really amazing when fresh! Was in CT for a wedding and within 20 miles of NEBCO after 5 stops at various shops was finally able to find a place that had one case of anything they brew left.. Needless to say I'm glad I made the buy.

Is it that hard to come by there stuff outside of the brewery? Or was i picking the wrong spots?

image-3260282401.jpg

image-953734215.jpg

No way man you need to drink those babies while they are good and fresh! I'll pester Nick for some for sure though! There has got to be something he would like from my parts!

edit: I can't trade for another week or 2 anyways i'm about traded out..

These will all be gone by next week. First one went in the fridge 1 hr ago. Gonna smash it for breakfast tomorrow morning.

What a solid IPA really amazing when fresh! Was in CT for a wedding and within 20 miles of NEBCO after 5 stops at various shops was finally able to find a place that had one case of anything they brew left.. Needless to say I'm glad I made the buy.

Is it that hard to come by there stuff outside of the brewery? Or was i picking the wrong spots?

Sea Hag is all over the place here. Surprised you had a hard time finding it. 668 is just as common. Gandhi is around but a little bit harder to find.

I'm heading to NEBCO tomorrow at noon for another growler of Gandhi-Bot.

Back