What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remmy's Sculpin clone. Excellent brew! :mug:

image-521551579.jpg

image-1766291420.jpg

New grapefruit radler from Schells! Sweet and tart on a nice MN day! Interesting interview with the owner of the Alchemist about the future of heady and reviving 12 of the old pub styles! Sense a trip back to Vermont is in order!

View attachment 134256

New grapefruit radler from Schells! Sweet and tart on a nice MN day! Interesting interview with the owner of the Alchemist about the future of heady and reviving 12 of the old pub styles! Sense a trip back to Vermont is in order!

I think they should rename BeerAdvocate 'EverythingWrongWithBeer' or maybe 'TheseGuysLikeBeer?I'llHaveACocktail.'

TNGabe said:
I think they should rename BeerAdvocate 'EverythingWrongWithBeer' or maybe 'TheseGuysLikeBeer?I'llHaveACocktail.'

I tend to agree. Hear lots of talk about not bringing beer enjoyment to a vino snobbish level. I really enjoy wine and beer, and BA exudes beer snobbery. And yet, I dig reading their guest writers articles.

mcbaumannerb said:
Very carefully ... unless you get it drunk first! :D

But I hear they only get drunk off of dragon's milk. Such a vicious cycle of milking, dodging fire, and drinking.
Too much work if you ask me.
;)

Now for one of these.

So you think your day was bad how about this I was buying my house from my dad the past five years we have not got along very well so know he wants the house back so he is kicking me and his grandkids out on the streets well he thinks thats what his going to do but he is wrong I new this would be a bad idea buying from family see you in court pops

So you think your day was bad how about this I was buying my house from my dad the past five years we have not got along very well so know he wants the house back so he is kicking me and his grandkids out on the streets well he thinks thats what his going to do but he is wrong I new this would be a bad idea buying from family see you in court pops

That's rough man. Sorry to hear that.

Ouch I can't imagine ever doing that to my kids/grandkids. Good luck man. kcco

NIZZLE said:

That sucks man. Hope everything works out okay. Did y'all have any sort of written agreement? One thing I've learned is to always have everything in writing no matter who you're dealing with, family, best friend, it doesn't matter.

That is low ... best wishes that it works out.

NIZZLE said:

That sucks. Hope it works out for you.

image-187601761.jpg

Triple Mango IPA :rockin: with apple wood fired pork chops.

Is a yes!

That sucks man. Hope everything works out okay. Did y'all have any sort of written agreement? One thing I've learned is to always have everything in writing no matter who you're dealing with, family, best friend, it doesn't matter.

Ya I got it in writing and that's what I told him when he called he replied i dont fooking care followed but I HATE YOU SON! I just want you out. ouch :'( so he can take this house and stick it up his a$$

Thanks for all the support guy's but it hurts coming from you dad. Oh well I'll bounce back I been down before I won't let this keep me down.

Nothing worse than dealing with family. They know all the buttons to push. Sorry to hear it.

Drinking a pint of my 2 hearted 2.0 that finally decided to clear up, while I brew a fresh batch of Centennial Blond for a beer event in August.

image-882906228.jpg

image-755635558.jpg

Ya I got it in writing and that's what I told him when he called he replied i dont fooking care followed but I HATE YOU SON! I just want you out. ouch :'( so he can take this house and stick it up his a$$

Wow, sorry to hear that, man. I can't imagine how I would react if my dad ever said that to me. Here's to him coming around.

Legacy of Vienna HB IPA.

20130710_191500.jpg

NIZZLE said:

Sorry man. That's definitely rough.
It sounds like you need to pop the top on that Dreadnaught more than I do. ;)

That sucks man. Hope everything works out okay.

Drinking a bottle of this deliciousness.

ForumRunner_20130710_180057.jpg

NIZZLE said:

Damn man that sucks, positive vibes thrown your way

View attachment 134253

Sunkist 10 and Smirnoff, sweating my nards off while my 22 month old uses his sidewalk chalk. Kegorator is empty, I am kegging 15gal this weekend, and brewing 10 more (another 5gal saison and a 5gal, 28lb grain bill beast).

So that's the kind of weather I have to look forward to while I'm there from Sun-Thurs? Great. I'm sure the CCB and others will be worth it. :)

Back