What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some ice water now. Wow

Ya it made me pretty upset and sick to my stomach makes me think what would they do if they seen my pups!

945167_301573699973046_1076624195_n.jpg

I'm a Firestone fan myself. This one is like drinking a glass of smooth whiskey every time!

I tried the Wookey for the first time last night and was quite underwhelmed. I guess I should have known I wouldn't like it since Wes likes it so much. :D

TNGabe said:
I tried the Wookey for the first time last night and was quite underwhelmed. I guess I should have known I wouldn't like it since Wes likes it so much. :D

Hahaha! You fool! You fell right into my trap. I've been pretending to have an obsession with that beer this whole time, knowing its underwhelming, just so you would try it and not like it.
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
:D

TNGabe said:

Wookey is a good beer to start the night off!it could use a little more rye spice to it imo. I like it but reach for the DBA more so. Anything Firestone runs through their barrel projects have been awesome so far!

image-279422992.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Had a rough day today. I need cheering up so some salmon and one of my favorite sours/ beers. An amazing brew.

Well if salmon and good beer don't cheer you up, I don't know what will. ;)

My Sculpin home brew. Going to miss this beer. I have only 16 left!

image-2550455872.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
Alesmith is wicked! Looks like killer flight so far!

It is wicked good - and I'm glad I threw a bottle down in the cellar for next year :)

Now for the finale - Round Guys Wild Rider. An excellent barrel aged sour! So tasty! :ban:

Edit - forgot the pic!

image-1968650642.jpg

celticdevildog said:
Does a nice cold glass of water count for a what am I drinking now?

As long as that's what you're drinking.

Got a hydro sample of my "stalled" vanilla porter. Gravity came down to 1.013, so I'm good. It fermented a bit warm tho, so there's some esters that I'd not like to have in there. Gonna put the beans in anyway.

Next project is ferm temp control. Time to put the thinking cap on.

Nothing at the moment, but I'll be home in a couple of hours, and my DIPA is calling my name. Beer run tomorrow...

10# IPA from Little Apple, its a little green. It was well deserved/amazing after I mowed the lawn in 110 degree heat index

2013-07-09 19.05.22.jpg

HB 70/- and I'm running dangerously low in the pipeline. My mom is in Lancaster at Iron Hill. Hopefully picks me up a pigiron porter. IIRC, that's a tasty porter!

Jack d'or batch #57 a keg got accidentally filtered, definitely a lot thinner in mouthfeel but it almost accentuates the yeasty flavor somehow, very fruity

Back