What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is damn awesome!

It was. I brought him a c&c 750 of one of my better saisons and he just kept pouring me beers. Also one of those places where the higher end stuff was actually a really good deal. 2 yr old Orval for $10 was $3 over shelf price for an aged bottle, BFM '11 on draft for $10 was less than shelf 750s of that are $25+. Damn, I shoulda drank more there! Easy to end up drinking way too much when the beer is so good.

I'm looking forward to these when I get home.

image-428479890.jpg

I stopped in the store to kill some time and what do I see. One of my favorites for only $5.29!

Malty_Dog said:
I'm from PA therefore I must "Like" any photo of Yuengling. We practically bathe in the stuff. :D

+1
It's everywhere here in PA! And I'm damn thankful too! It's not that I love it (I don't hate it) but any bar you go into that only has BMC on tap typically has yuengling on tap or at least in bottles. So, in those situations, it's a "lifesaver"!

Found some more of these Christmas packages at the bottle store. Just so happens I am making a clone of this with local harvested cherries. They couldn't have come at a better time!

:mug:

image-2132122409.jpg

image-954598026.jpg

Found some more of these Christmas packages at the bottle store. Just so happens I am making a clone of this with local harvested cherries. They couldn't have come at a better time!

No wonder those didn't sell, that is some creepy packaging.

FermentNEthinG said:

Nice! A buddy of mine just popped a mad elf last night as well! I killed my last one about a month ago. I think my dad still has one left in his cellar. I might have to coerce him into keeping it there until this Christmas.

NIZZLE said:
Hey hey hey don't be glass blocking me bro ham :-D

Haha! I seem to think there are a few glasses in that pic! Don't worry home slice, I ain't gonna stand between you and an awesome glass!!

Back