What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that - especially at the start of vacation. Hopefully they bounce back quickly as young'uns do so often.

the 2 y/o seems 100% this morning and the 5 y/o is still sleeping. this week is my vacation before vacation. my shop closed for the whole week of the 4th, but my wife still has to work. next week we leave for our real vacation.

Never had this one before, but it was in the dollar cart at the liquor store I work at so I got two. It's pretty good. Nice and refreshing and much better than BMC.

ForumRunner_20130701_091352.jpg

Got 4 of these from the dollar cart as well. Which is awesome because 6 packs are almost 13 bucks.

ForumRunner_20130701_093554.jpg

Last one for now. I'm going to falling rock taphouse in Denver tonight so I'll save room!

ForumRunner_20130701_103559.jpg

Torpedo and a Sculpin home brew. The rain won't stop me from grilling.

image-2472675427.jpg

image-1086678236.jpg

image-1442144281.jpg

image-2102147951.jpg

MrNic said:
Last one for now. I'm going to falling rock taphouse in Denver tonight so I'll save room!

Real men don't save room! Cheers!

MrNic said:
Yeah I know, but I have to drive two hours to get there, so I think we can make an exception.

Yeah, your good. Next time have a driver, though. ;)

Yessir. I like Wyoming, but the beer selection could be more like Colorado.

I grew up in Colorado and have always thought I would move back one day. But If I move back out that way it will probably be to Wyoming. Colorado is becoming too much like California.

I grew up in Colorado and have always thought I would move back one day. But If I move back out that way it will probably be to Wyoming. Colorado is becoming too much like California.

Yeah, I agree. At least Wyoming has Pako's though!

I grew up in the South Bronx before settling in Connecticut after graduating from college. **** New York. I would never go back.

LoloMT7s award winning Honey Citra. Mmmm tastes awardy! :D Seriously this beer is so ridiculous. Second time I've been able to have it, fabulous job Clint not surprised it did so well in comp.:mug:

View attachment 132474

Thanks i'm looking forward to trying some of your beers later this week. Today might be a water day for me.. got pretty drunk yesterday :D

Saw some crates in a bar in Philly and asked about Allagash house beer. The owner brought me a couple bottles from home the next day. :D Allgash does an incredible job of getting so many different beers out of one sacc strain.

image-4127577699.jpg

Great, easy drinking beer. Wish I had a couple cases.

Thanks i'm looking forward to trying some of your beers later this week. Today might be a water day for me.. got pretty drunk yesterday :D

I say that to myself every night before I go to bed. But then the next day, I'm 6-beers deep. Like clockwork.

This might be the best beer I've ever made. Nelson motueka saison. Out of Nelson until the fresh stuff comes out which should be very soon. not sure what I'll substitute when I brew tomorrow. I've probaby got some citra I need to use.

image-3112354035.jpg

Enjoying this after work waiting on the wife to get home so I can clean the pool dam thunderstorms getting debris in my pool doesn't help my pool is surrounded by dam pine trees tho either lol

image-3059092406.jpg

Life of the Mind. Mosaic has all but disappeared, but the brett is starting to develop a little. After trading a few this weekend and opening this one, I'm down to 6. I've really got to build that cage in the cellar in give my wife the key. Of course then maybe she'd just drink all her favorites when I wasn't paying attention. These are going to be really good in a year if I have any left.

Saw some crates in a bar in Philly and asked about Allagash house beer. The owner brought me a couple bottles from home the next day. :D Allgash does an incredible job of getting so many different beers out of one sacc strain.

View attachment 132477

Great, easy drinking beer. Wish I had a couple cases.
that is damn awesome!

Back