Wanting to Contribute to Those That Have Helped Me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallbatch

Reaction score
I've been brewing regularly for a couple years now (though I first started via the Mr. Beer route in about 2003). Lately I've noticed most of my Google brewing searches have ended up here and been answered very well. In the course of those searches however, I've noticed several posts make statements that I feel compelled to correct. Unfortunately they're always several months to a few years old and it's too late to do any good. So I thought I should try to apply my accumulated brewing knowledge to the place where I got a lot of it by joining the forums here and trolling about. Hopefully I can provide some good answers while continuing to receive at least an equal share.

Aside: I really feel like I should have some catch phrase here... Maybe in time :)

Welcome aboard!
I've already seen one of your other helpful posts about small batches and I'm sure you'll have some great contributions with your experience on that.

There's a LOT of bad information on here, and I have to regularly take breaks from posting and reading because it is frustrating. It just seems that there's a push against what is best that usually ends up with weird habits that people start regurgitating. There are a lot of people who only get information from one source and believe it as law, and there's no changing these people.

Good luck!

Back