Hello from NW MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MerlynMagus

Reaction score
Hello. I've been brewing for a little over four years. Still feels like I'm just learning.

I made a login to ask a question here a while back but found the answer with the search function. Figured I should post and introduce myself before jumping in.

Good Morning Hello GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hello. I've been brewing for a little over four years. Still feels like I'm just learning.

I made a login to ask a question here a while back but found the answer with the search function. Figured I should post and introduce myself before jumping in.

WELCOME! NW Mi eh? I stomp those same general grounds myself

Howdy, heading up to north of you in a few days....wife's family are all Yoopers. I'll shout across the bridge to say cheers.

Back