Brewing in Oregon and finally joined

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We4nolans

Reaction score
I‘ve been brewing now for about 2 years and finally decided I should join.

I started with extract brewing and got tired of taking over the kitchen for the better part of a day. About a year ago I picked up a Brewzilla that allowed me to transition to all grain. I’ve been working to improve my efficiency and between lurking here and advice from my local home brew shop am seeing improvements. My preference is for stouts and porters so that is what I typically brew.

Excited to continue to learn and grow. Hopefully improving so I can contribute.

Matt in Oregon

I‘ve been brewing now for about 2 years and finally decided I should join.

I started with extract brewing and got tired of taking over the kitchen for the better part of a day. About a year ago I picked up a Brewzilla that allowed me to transition to all grain. I’ve been working to improve my efficiency and between lurking here and advice from my local home brew shop am seeing improvements. My preference is for stouts and porters so that is what I typically brew.

Excited to continue to learn and grow. Hopefully improving so I can contribute.

Matt in Oregon
I'm in West Linn. Just got a really good system that will allow my first all-grain. It's a huge jump from what I thought I understood about brewing. Starting all over.

Back