Video Games

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like its PC, PS4 and Xbox One. These new generation should get cheaper. Just have to keep an eye out for deals.

The PS4 was the best purchase we've made in a long time. We have since canceled our cable (saving $100+/month) and just use hulu/netflix and other services through the PS4. The first few months after it came out sucked, there were really no new games.

I'll be ultra happy once I have ESO on it. Need more Bethesda.

Its not so much about the cost of the console. Ive never seen much that interests me for PS4 (a few titles maybe) and MS irritates me with their policies. I am actually pretty tempted to get the FO4 on pc.

I do miss my PC. Once we move I'll set it back up and see if I can figure out what is wrong with it. If not, I'll just salvage it and buy an Alienware finally.

The PS4 was the best purchase we've made in a long time. We have since canceled our cable (saving $100+/month) and just use hulu/netflix and other services through the PS4. The first few months after it came out sucked, there were really no new games.

I'll be ultra happy once I have ESO on it. Need more Bethesda.

I got both. Got the PS4 and 2 games for $75 from "free money" (Gift cards). I'm still a fan of the One. Like the interface a lot better and the exclusives. Both are good. Now I can have exclusives on both consoles. I still use my 360 in the bar room for netflix and games I havent finish. Might start Fallout 3 again or actually play New Vegas to get practice. Hope it comes out this year not a year from now.

Bethesda has its own panel which is a first from them so they are going to announce a lot of good games. Hope the new Doom is like the new Wolfenstien. That was a rally fun game. Playing the old blood now.

I got both. Got the PS4 and 2 games for $75 from "free money" (Gift cards). I'm still a fan of the One. Like the interface a lot better and the exclusives. Both are good. Now I can have exclusives on both consoles. I still use my 360 in the bar room for netflix and games I havent finish. Might start Fallout 3 again or actually play New Vegas to get practice. Hope it comes out this year not a year from now.

Bethesda has its own panel which is a first from them so they are going to announce a lot of good games. Hope the new Doom is like the new Wolfenstien. That was a rally fun game. Playing the old blood now.

Making a transition to the One would be a LOT easier for me if I could transfer my 360 games to it and play them. The only thing that will guarantee my 360 takes a dump is to buy a new console. I dunno why, but that always happens to me.

Dammit. I thought I left that damned dog at Fort Dawnguard. How did it find it's way to Boston? And da bless am I going to do with a 20 thousand year old vampire dog in Fallout?

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/3/8718881/fallout-4-boston-trailer-analysis

Just watched the trailer on Polygon.

Whoa...... yah..... YAH

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

WTF? Did the projectionist fall asleep?

Could have, or died. Imagine he's been waiting to hit play since the bombs dropped.

Pre-order for next gen and PC only

I may buy it on the Xbox one anyway even though I don't have one ..... yet. :D

You should look into this company. The link is to the model I have for my work PC.

Malibal Nine

Wow, that's pretty. Saved the link. I went through a company called Cyberpower that someone had suggested to me. I went through and clicked on each and every component I wanted in the pc, thought I had a fair price... purchased it. It was shipped three weeks late, the inside was in shambles and had parts that did not match what I ordered.

So I sent it back. They sent me a new one, which took about six more weeks. The fans were all detached laying loose inside. The motherboard melted a week after the warranty ran out. They wanted nothing to do with me.

The worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.

Wow, that's pretty. Saved the link. I went through a company called Cyberpower that someone had suggested to me. I went through and clicked on each and every component I wanted in the pc, thought I had a fair price... purchased it. It was shipped three weeks late, the inside was in shambles and had parts that did not match what I ordered.

So I sent it back. They sent me a new one, which took about six more weeks. The fans were all detached laying loose inside. The motherboard melted a week after the warranty ran out. They wanted nothing to do with me.

The worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.

These guys have been great. I have not had any issues with the PC. I loaded it out and came in ~$2500.00, I did not mind since it was research money. I had it in less than a week. I believe they are located in Nevada

Am I the only one geeked out about ESO tomorrow? Monday work doesn't even matter right now. I can't even sit still.

You are not the only one. I got mine pre-ordered and should get it tomorrow. I'm sure it won't be as good as an online version of Skyrim but it it's close, that will be awesome.

If you are playing on the XB1, my gamertag is hezagenius (the same as my username on this site) so feel free to add me.

If you are playing on the XB1, my gamertag is hezagenius (the same as my username on this site) so feel free to add me.

I'm one of the black sheep on this site apparently, I have PS4. Never liked Xbox for some reason. Unfortunate, I've got nobody else to game with so it would've been fun.

I would be stoked for ESO if I didn't have a five month old at home. Since he was born my gaming time has been extremely limited. I've been mostly playing Madden and NBA 2K15 since I can play games in 30-45 minutes. I bought Destiny but haven't been able to play much at all. Hopefully I will get to put some serious gaming time in when Fallout 4 comes out.

Yeah, I need to crush through all my games before Fallout 4 comes out. I got a huge backlog (Mordor, Halo collection, Saints Row 4, finish COD, finish AC Unity and Black Flag and a few more I think). If ESO turns out to be good, I may not be playing anything else until F4 comes out.

I've loved my xbox one for video and tv services but I got a killer deal on a great PC that just needed video cards. No I can run most things 1080p 60-144fps on Ultra so most gems I get on steam or origin.

Back