Try my beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypergolic

Reaction score
My first batch of beer tasted great and just got better the longer it aged. Unfortunately I drank it all. My second batch doesn't taste that great, my friends say it tastes okay but they don't know what they are talking about. Would someone who is experienced enough be willing to taste my beer? It is a Northern Brewer kit, the multi-grain red. I think there is something off with it and I would like an experienced opinion. I am more than willing to ship you a couple of bottles if you could help me out. First come first serve if I get a crap load of responses. :rockin:

Thanks,

Pete

Ill take a stab at it, you can send it to me. Also, any information you can add about the recipe and fermentation temps will help us ID what you are talking about.
-Jefe-

I'd be happy to taste some. Let me know and I'll PM you my address. I'd prefer details after i taste so they're not to influence my tasting.

Best thing is to attend a local homebrew club meeting if you have one. Those folks tend to be knowledgeable, and you'll get to try other people's beers.

I agree 100% with what wonderbread said above. That may be the easiest and quickest way to connect with homebrewers who have the experience to give you an honest opinion.

NRS

Back