Trolls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably we should try to troll past the last page of this topic, giving me chills.

Walking Dead is on now...

Last time I saw walking dead, it was a ghost who called himself Rob, or Robert, said he goes by either one. He told me where to go look in a field but I never got around to it. Not sure what he wanted me to go look for, but I'm pretty sure the holy grail of brewing is out in that field somewhere.

I brewed a fantastic Michelob Ultra clone, and for a slight twist, I primed with 18.2 oz of those coconut filled hersheys kisses.

Will my little sister who wears her skirt too short like this?

I brewed a fantastic Michelob Ultra clone, and for a slight twist, I primed with 18.2 oz of those coconut filled hersheys kisses.

Pictures of said sister in short skirt or it did not happen :fro:

I want to make a joke about cheezy living in Kentucky talking about his sister, but I'm just so above that.

Well, in reality you sorta did.

Did you know that there are far more trailer parks in california than kentucky?

Louisville got a bad rap because suburbs didn't get counted the way that they do with chicago or cincinnatti. It is actually the big town.

It is fantastic. People here are far nicer than in NY or Ca, you won't find better restaraunts or local music much of anywhere.

that said, my sister is HOT!!!!!!!!!!:cross:

Does this look infected?

scab.jpg
only way to know for sure is to taste it. if it tastes like a normal scab, you're good to to.

cheezydemon3 said:

We'll have to see this sister before giving accurate advice.
But I personally would empty all bottles into an empty barrel and try dry squidding about 5 lbs of fresh squid. Anything under 185 days old is fine.

Hey bro, only thing I got against Kentucky is it takes my wife away from me for weeks at a time.

I know. It just sucks a little, but it isn't your fault. First time I travelled to california on business, people honestly didn't believe I was from the place where: No one wears shoes, everyone has teeth missing, andeveryone says things like "yall". A little frustrating, considering I was better dressed, more attractive, better spoken, and more intelligent than the hicks I was dealing with. (in longbeach)

so, yeah, I have a little chip on my shoulder.

We'll have to see this sister before giving accurate advice.
But I personally would empty all bottles into an empty barrel and try dry squidding about 5 lbs of fresh squid. Anything under 185 days old is fine.

Squid and coconut??!??!?!?

BRILLIANT!!!:fro:

CreamyGoodness said:
Hey bro, only thing I got against Kentucky is it takes my wife away from me for weeks at a time.

The boys in Kentucky sure appreciate it though. Daaamn!

Im sure there are hick areas of Kentucky, but then there are hick areas of New York. By the way, the same misconceptions people from the south have of NYC are the same misconceptions New Yorkers north of Westchester county have.

SWMBO did say the difference between Louisville and Lexington was night and day.

OK my wife has a terrible yeast infection she got from drinking my homebrew. Can I use starsan to get rid of it and do I need to fear the foam.....

Funny the things you think of while cleaning and racking beer huh :tank:

Im sure there are hick areas of Kentucky, but then there are hick areas of New York. By the way, the same misconceptions people from the south have of NYC are the same misconceptions New Yorkers north of Westchester county have.

SWMBO did say the difference between Louisville and Lexington was night and day.

To be sure. There are hicks here. They are just far less snobby than the hicks in california or NY.

Lexington is a tiny college town. Louisville is 16th biggest city in the nation.

OK my wife has a terrible yeast infection she got from drinking my homebrew. Can I use starsan to get rid of it and do I need to fear the foam.....

Oh my god. I just spent a minute and a half contemplating if starsan would actually work if administered via spray bottle.

To be sure. There are hicks here. They are just far less snobby than the hicks in california or NY.

Lexington is a tiny college town. Louisville is 16th biggest city in the nation.

One of your state's own sons, legendary wrestling manager Jim Cornette, is in the top 10 funniest people I have ever listened to talk.

cheezydemon3 said:

Troo story. Just like the hippies here, the hicks are an elitist bunch of snobs driving $50k trucks with $20k worth of upgrades, and there wives have rocks on their fingers so big that if God forbid they fall in water they will have to rely on their enormous fake boobs to keep them afloat.

Varmintman said:

I would do a long soak in PBW to clean off any caked on residue. Rinse with hot water and then spray StarSan on. Don't fear the foam!!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I have searched everywhere and can't get a straight answer...can I put diesel in my gas powered car since its cheaper? I don't have that much money...

forstmeister said:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I have searched everywhere and can't get a straight answer...can I put diesel in my gas powered car since its cheaper? I don't have that much money...

You'll be fine. I put chocolate syrup in my car.

This freaked me out. This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this on ten threads in the next ten minutes and then hit F10, your efficiency will increase by 10%. Extract brewer, you will be able to ferment 10 degrees warmer without getting funky flavors. If you break this chain you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight and your next ten beers will become infected. I know not everyone will share this post, but my true friends will.

I was just contacted by a Nigerian prince! Apparently he wants to give me a bunch of money if I will cash some checks for him and send him the money. All he needs is my bank account info! So long suckers!

I was just contacted by a Nigerian prince! Apparently he wants to give me a bunch of money if I will cash some checks for him and send him the money. All he needs is my bank account info! So long suckers!

THIS CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE! Evidently I am related to Him!!!!

He is gonna send me 30K and I only have to immediately wire 29,500 to somebody else and keep the $500!!!

forstmeister said:

cheezydemon3 said:
THIS CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE! Evidently I am related to Him!!!!

He is gonna send me 30K and I only have to immediately wire 29,500 to somebody else and keep the $500!!!

Alright now this is getting creepy! I just received an email from a Nigerian prince as well. I took no time to send all my information over. This can not be a scam. It's a totally believable situation for a prince to be in. I'm so getting 1 Mill!!! Just what I need to open my brewery and perfect Cheezy's coconut squid American lager.

Alright now this is getting creepy! I just received an email from a Nigerian prince as well. I took no time to send all my information over. This can not be a scam. It's a totally believable situation for a prince to be in. I'm so getting 1 Mill!!! Just what I need to open my brewery and perfect Cheezy's coconut squid American lager.

DUDE!!!

I will send you my $500 and we can be partners!!!!! Wait........my bank took back the wire..............what?????

I am overdrawn $30,000.00..........nevermind.....

My long lost brothers. I am said Nigerian prince and need to bring my money over. Please post it to my account # Varmint man and I will reward you richly.

PS hurry up because I really NEED a conical :D

My long lost brothers. I am said Nigerian prince and need to bring my money over. Please post it to my account # Varmint man and I will reward you richly.

PS hurry up because I really NEED a conical :D

WOW! You drank a keystone light that had been in the river for 4 months and you are a prince??????

were you a frog before the keystone light?

cheezydemon3 said:
DUDE!!!

I will send you my $500 and we can be partners!!!!! Wait........my bank took back the wire..............what?????

I am overdrawn $30,000.00..........nevermind.....

Well it looks like your troubles might be over my friend. I just received another email. This time a relative in china I didn't know I had has passed. He left me a million dollars and all I have to do is wire 10,000 to the first bank of Shenxiouwen and they'll release the money to me. I'm on fire today! At this rate, I can get your 30,000 back Cheezy and we can open our brewery up on a private tropical island where the squid and coconuts are plentiful.
(Champagne cork popping)

Well it looks like your troubles might be over my friend. I just received another email. This time a relative in china I didn't know I had has passed. He left me a million dollars and all I have to do is wire 10,000 to the first bank of Shenxiouwen and they'll release the money to me. I'm on fire today! At this rate, I can get your 30,000 back Cheezy and we can open our brewery up on a private tropical island where the squid and coconuts are plentiful.
(Champagne cork popping)

Woohooo!!!! You are a true friend.

I bank at Bank of America. My routing number 0876432763, my acct number is 73648246908.

Please feel free to wire money in or out.

cheezydemon3 said:
Woohooo!!!! You are a true friend.

I bank at Bank of America. My routing number 0876432763, my acct number is 73648246908.

Please feel free to wire money in or out.

Could I get your SSN and your DL#? A photo ID with your photo removed, a list of relatives' names, passwords and usernames for websites, and credit card information would be helpful as well.
I'm starting to draw some heat on this current identity...................I mean, I might need that info to wire you your money. Disregard all of that. Maybe I should erase it. Maybe I should stop typing. Maybe I will.

Could I get your SSN and your DL#? A photo ID with your photo removed, a list of relatives' names, passwords and usernames for websites, and credit card information would be helpful as well.
I'm starting to draw some heat on this current identity...................I mean, I might need that info to wire you your money. Disregard all of that. Maybe I should erase it. Maybe I should stop typing. Maybe I will.

PM'd you 80 of my relatives names, socials, DOB's, and userid/passwords for their online banking.

I told them that I needed the info for a surprise!

cheezydemon3 said:
pm'd you 80 of my relatives names, socials, dob's, and userid/passwords for their online banking.

I told them that i needed the info for a surprise!

image-1567895406.jpg

It was like bombs going off, and then the cops showed up. I should never have brewed in my son's apartment. I don't understand, I waited 3 days for fermentation to occur before I bottled. Now, I am writing from prison because the coppers think I tried to blow up a building. ;-( Anyone want to write to me in prison? Inmate # 333888669

Latest posts

Back