Trolls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way I think your dog is a mighty warrior and you can tell him I said that

Oh thanks, I just hope he doesn't get stupid and break his neck in the trap. Doubt he would be that stupid, but cat food involved? I will keep the dog inside the entire night, see what might be in the trap in the AM. Yeah, probably another fail, but you never know.

I thought it was a boy troll?

Troll moms are quite cruel and will often name their boys after girl names. Another famous troll was a boy named Sue. Sadly he was destined for a life of shame until Johnny Cash took pity on him and sang a song about him. Now Sue is famous and has a bevy of babes wanting to have little troll children with him

Oh thanks, I just hope he doesn't get stupid and break his neck in the trap. Doubt he would be that stupid, but cat food involved? I will keep the dog inside the entire night, see what might be in the trap in the AM. Yeah, probably another fail, but you never know.

Nope set another plate for me because we are eating troll tomorrow night:ban:

But Only if you rack to secondary after 7-10 days.

Who even does secondaries anymore? Are you F%$&# serious? Just leave it another week in primary. This entire thread is getting ridiculous.

Hey, look, I'm threatening to leave this site and never come back because somebody hurt my feelings. See, I'm crying. :(

Oh, wait, no, look, I'm doing the happy brew day dance! Join me!

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

] I heard women can't drink home brew because they can't have that much yeast and you can drew beer with 49%AVB if you add 22 lbs of table sugar.

] I heard women can't drink home brew because they can't have that much yeast and you can drew beer with 49%AVB if you add 22 lbs of table sugar.

I heard that as well and it's very true. Thanks for sharing.

I once had a friend, he passed on now, tragic accident with his daughter's trike, but he brewed some beer with an ABV so high that everyone at the party ended up with brain damage.

Ahh another case of somebody taking the training wheels of the trike to soon

Yes, you should have been there to see it. Everyone thinking, wow, he's way too big to ride that. Then it happened and all of us standing around with brain damage, not sure what to do. By the time the helicopter arrived, sadly, it was too late.

Yes, you should have been there to see it. Everyone thinking, wow, he's way too big to ride that. Then it happened and all of us standing around with brain damage, not sure what to do. By the time the helicopter arrived, sadly, it was too late.

Aluminum pots for boiling will repair your brain damage, but it will give you alzheimers and flat feet.

Hey bro. I'm looking for a recipe for a drink that will make girls drunk and easy to take advantage of. I want to throw a huge party! Then everyone will know how cool I am. And they will sing praises in my name. Calling me the greatest of all time. Can you help me bro?!
C what I did there?

It's fairly simple bro. All you need is some bud light and roofies. Just get outta there before they wake up in the morning.

I added 5 pounds of table sugar to a batch, so how much yeast do I pitch? And can't I just use tea leaves to replace the hops?

You need to use roofies instead of hops. That gets the womens excited!

A good buddy of mine(I write to him in prison) said he tried that and it's illegal? Any other suggestions? I mean, I want this party to be "da bomb", like nuclear stuff.

It's only illegal if you get caught. A little date rape never hurt anyone.

:cool:

Are you some kind of Internet troll or something??? Because I can't believe you just said that!!! Your face looks really stupid when you talk that way. :mad:

I'm out... leaving for good now...

Well, maybe not yet. Still not sure how much bread yeast to pitch. But, soon as as I find that out.... :rockin:

Is this a troll thread or something?

troll.jpg

that's from a gnome book.

Fleischmann's makes the best yeast for wine or beer, right?

BobbiLynn said:
Fleischmann's makes the best yeast for wine or beer, right?

No! It will not under any circumstances make acceptable fermented beverages. It's hardly acceptable to use in baking. I don't buy that crap and one packet of it will never enter my home. I have no facts, scientific or otherwise, to back my claims up but I'm right because I heard it said once and I intend on repeating it till the day I die. By the way, I never make any beer or wine under 19% ABV. Anyone who does so is simply not a brewer. And I've never made one single mistake in my life so that gives me the right to talk to all of you who have like you're dumb children.

Are you some kind of Internet troll or something??? Because I can't believe you just said that!!! Your face looks really stupid when you talk that way. :mad:

I'm out... leaving for good now...

Well, maybe not yet. Still not sure how much bread yeast to pitch. But, soon as as I find that out.... :rockin:

Is this a troll thread or something?

Does that mean i win the thread? I thought this was a troll thread...

I have no facts, scientific or otherwise, to back my claims up but I'm right because I heard it said once and I intend on repeating it till the day I die.

So what brand should I use then?

One of the truly funny things that make life worth living is that for some reason all cats that look like Hitler are super sweet animals.

What once signified genocidal maniac now signifies a headbutt to your armpit.

I can defend just about any BMC product as "having its place"... but dang... that Ultra stuff is hideous.

Back