Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yasss, great trade with @SandstoneCityBrew

image1-21.jpg

From thecadjockey...and he delivered it in person! not pictured is a growler of his excellent stout.
100_2615.jpg
can't wait to try these buffalo beers. thanks again man:D

What are you guys paying typically to ship? I used to have a FedEx hook up, but that apparently ended. I shipped 3 bottles and 6 cans all 12oz. It was an 11lb box. $25? Am I doing it right?

What are you guys paying typically to ship? I used to have a FedEx hook up, but that apparently ended. I shipped 3 bottles and 6 cans all 12oz. It was an 11lb box. $25? Am I doing it right?

25 to 35. Shipping materials can cost 15 or so. However, like my last trade which got damaged and sent back, double the cost...including buying more beer.

It gets pricey. Lol! I shipped a 26 lb. box from Chicago to near San Fran, and it was around $50. I've sent a box, nearly identical to that one, to south of Atlanta for about $26. Most of my packages average about $25.

That's not even considering the cost of shipping materials... :mug:

Latest posts

Back