Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is East Bank really good?

And who wants to go pick up more for me? I am shipping a box down to myself, so I still have time to fill it with Bell's Expedition (limit none for me). It is leaving tomorrow afternoon.

;)

Is East Bank really good?

And who wants to go pick up more for me? I am shipping a box down to myself, so I still have time to fill it with Bell's Expedition (limit none for me). It is leaving tomorrow afternoon.

;)

Bells is being distributed in Denver for GABF. I think some shops closer to me will have East Bank, so I can try to grab one if you want.
Edit: Or I bet it will still be here when you get here.

Bells is being distributed in Denver for GABF. I think some shops closer to me will have East Bank, so I can try to grab one if you want.
Edit: Or I bet it will still be here when you get here.

If not, I know a shop in the mountains will have some. Since no one goes up there to buy beer, but the drive sucks.

I saw Bell's is in town for GABF but it look pretty limited from what I have seen.

I have my pilot buddy running around today hunting for me.

Skeezer, I feel like you are trying to feed an orphanage of craft beer drinkers.

Haha. Actually a lot of that is not for me. Told @patrickgoss awhile back I'd get him a 12er of Gose, and someone else had recently asked about some cigar city. First time I had seen that here for awhile so I grabbed it. The Trop and Terrapin/Cigar City collab was stuff my beer store guy had set aside for me.

Back