Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@blizzard I hope you and Mike left some for me...otherwise what am I going to do with all my beer money?

@hawgwild81 Just wait to see what she posts tomorrow!

Ugh, I need to finish this semester, graduate, and get a real job -- so I can make enough money to start buying in bulk to trade.

Remind me to never look at my credit card again after this week.

They told last week that my sweet work gig is going away.

Unfortunately it means more hours and loss of a weekday off. But it means more beer cash every month.

I won't want to look at mine either when I get back.

They told last week that my sweet work gig is going away.

Unfortunately it means more hours and loss of a weekday off. But it means more beer cash every month.

I won't want to look at mine either when I get back.

A colleague of mine used to have a small portion of his paycheck auto deposit into an account his wife knew nothing about. He used his to gamble when they went to Vegas. I could see this working for beer. Smart man.

Here's GABF Day 2, part 2
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443151998.788511.jpg

GABF Day 3, part 1
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443152025.705371.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443152039.140853.jpg
Honestly, I should have gotten there earlier to get the "good" stuff.

Day 3, part 2
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443152089.826622.jpg

Day 3, part 3
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443152111.029782.jpg

Plus many more samples, bottles, and glasses shared. Overall, it was a good day.

Probably winding down after this, but it was good to do about 50% of what skeezer does on a normal day. ;)

View attachment 305420

GABF Day 3, part 1
View attachment 305421
View attachment 305422

Day 3, part 2
View attachment 305423

Day 3, part 3
View attachment 305424

Plus many more samples, bottles, and glasses shared. Overall, it was a good day.

Probably winding down after this, but it was good to do about 50% of what skeezer does on a normal day. ;)

Holy crap im jealous. If you want to trade for casey or CS im all ears lol

View attachment 305420

GABF Day 3, part 1
View attachment 305421
View attachment 305422

Day 3, part 2
View attachment 305423

Day 3, part 3
View attachment 305424

Nice haul! Are those fruit stands all Montmorency? If so I'll swap you another Fruit Stand for one. Had it on site at Casey, but they weren't selling it to go, would like to have one for a side by side by side with Balaton and Sweet Cherry. I'll be out there again next weekend for the Casey release so can bring the other stuff I have for you also if you are available to meet up around 12-2p Friday.

Got a trade box in the mail from @Xpertskir today, looking forward to them. Thanks!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443216974.913022.jpg

Good idea. There's actually a 4-pk there so I'll have one soon and stow the rest

It was really good, especially once it got to RT but I think some age will smooth it out beautifully. I was lucky to get one here.

Nice haul! Are those fruit stands all Montmorency? If so I'll swap you another Fruit Stand for one. Had it on site at Casey, but they weren't selling it to go, would like to have one for a side by side by side with Balaton and Sweet Cherry. I'll be out there again next weekend for the Casey release so can bring the other stuff I have for you also if you are available to meet up around 12-2p Friday.

Got a trade box in the mail from @Xpertskir today, looking forward to them. Thanks!
View attachment 305514

Yeah, I can swap one. 1pm or so should work for me.

Back